What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinburgh 2018 (Pittsburgh, USA)

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Just a heads up that tickets to the worlds largest annual pinball competition go on sale next Saturday the 24th Feb at 5pm.

I know there have been a few interested in previous years, but the tickets tend to sell out fast, so worth getting your foot in the door if you're interested. I imagine it's similar to previous years in that you can get a 100% refund if you cancel well ahead of the actual event which takes place July 26-29

I'm hoping to be there again this year, and would be great to see a few other UK players there :)

If you can make it you'll be part of a 800+ player competition that takes place over two full days, the largest in the world by some margin. If you just want to play games there are around 600 pins (roughly half reserved for two days of the comp, but all on freeplay once it's over). Similar amount of arcade machines and other stuff going on too. It's a bit like Play Expo on steroids basically.

Loads more info on the website: https://replayfx.org/
They're also doing a livestream from midnight tonight with more info : https://www.youtube.com/user/PAPApinball

There's no direct international flight to PIT, so I usually go via New York. Both LHR and MAN go direct to various airports in New York

7-8 hrs to NYC, then another 2 to PIT (with whatever layover between). Might be worth making a holiday of it in NYC to adjust for jet lag before serious comp play ;)

Head to Iceland then direct flight to PIT...

Met the Dutch lads in the airport on the same flight to PIT.

Great time in the Stated :clap:

Via New York also ! And fly back and spend a day in NYC :)

But I’m pleased to say I already have my entry as I won the charity auction last night! I am player #1 LOL

Pinburgh is simply the best in Pinball - epic competition brilliantly run and so many great people you meet. I’d trade all other events to goto this one. 500+ machines!

Look at Norwegian airlines and Airbnb for cheap ways to do it but don’t miss it!

Cheers,
Neil

Sold out all 840 tickets in 45 seconds! :confused:

I got mine. I know others weren't so lucky though. Anyone else get in?

get on the waitlist - I was 300 last year and still got in.

get on the waitlist Ian - I was way down the list but managed to get into pin burgh last year.

Back
Top Bottom