What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PinballExpo thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Deeproot add in the programme guide

516ff2d3546e51b1e40a887412be6e84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And Gary Flower is a legend! Thanks Gary

Really good upright pinball!

Cool stuff @Neil McRae . How's the atmosphere this year? Last year the show felt like it was dying a death. The show's only just started but anything new in the format? Have a great time and keep the updates coming!

There is a Varkon in the UK . Was at a few of the UK Pinball Shows

Best thing about expo are the rare games and the pinball legends

Look forward to Neils reports

Todd is the kind of guy I'd reckon I'd love to sit and have a coffee/beer/whiskey with, sometime. Ya lucky git.

You got a Todd Tuckey eyepoke! haha, awesome.

I'm still waiting for his first book to arrive - I hope it comes soon.

Neil. If you happen upon a TAF translite from a vendor at a reasonable price and you wouldn’t mind bringing it home!!!! :wave::wave::wave::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

What’s a reasonable price? And do you want me to get pat lawlor to drool over it? Lol

Looking super unlikely stern are announcing anything. Ocktober fest is here and 99% that MBR is going to be here. WOZ YBR seems to be something different that what we might think according to sources.

The show feels more social with almost a we have to make this good or it’s dead sorta vibe. It’s still command an d control organisation so everyone waits for decisions rather than taking initiative. But so far so good - it’s not Texas that’s for sure.

What’s a reasonable price? And do you want me to get pat lawlor to drool over it? Lol

Neil...

Both myself and Gaz are after TAF Translites... and from my perspective at least i'd be more than happy for Pat to Squiggle his marque over mine!! Anything i guess around £80 in theory should get a newish one.. Purlease Sir

Thank you as ever!

Paul

Yes what Paul said. Anything sort of 15% north of that as well. I’d happily have Pat squiggle it too. I appreciate you have better things to do than trawl for me so if anything jumps out that’d be great but otherwise don’t worry
Thanks Neil

Neil. If you happen upon a TAF from a vendor at a reasonable price and you wouldn’t mind bringing it home!!!! :wave::wave::wave::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Pat can drool on that too, I don't mind.

Wonder if they are making a pro version of WOZ?

WOZ YBR seems to be something different that what we might think according to sources.

Cheaper version might make sense.

I have heard rumours about two different non-essential mech / feature removals, as well as new boards all going in the head.

If it is a cheaper version, it'll probably be more than 2 things removed.

Depending on how much cheaper they want to make it, maybe the following - no OLED on crystal ball, no flying monkey lock (magnet or mech), no spinning house, together with other cost savings.

I would guess it'll replace the Standard - which has always sold poorly on WOZ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom