What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PinballExpo thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Indeed - I don’t think I’ve see anything posted that I didn’t read on pinside first ;) there is so much guess work posts in pinside that usually someone is right.

Few people have “genuine” inside info but I was told about one game by the company making it and asked not to say anything and I haven’t it’s since been released.

People at Stern basically share an unbelievable amount and share a lot with non-employees (friends of stern) or through suppliers/distributors. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. They even thought it was someone leaking stuff and faked the Lyman leaving story to try and catch it, that story flooded out so quickly it apparently was useless in finding the leak!

Beatles entry level price will be $7000 and it’s looking for sure that will be our before
Munsters but then John Borg said his game was next in the factory... so who knows and frankly who cares anyway - by the time it hits the UK it’s been out in the US for months!

With some of my suppliers/partners we can’t even assume or talk about if they are going to do another product such is the secrecy around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's just a bit of fun speculating. Part of the hobby wondering what games are coming next.

Martin has done a superb review on Expo.

I will listen later to Gomez to hear what he said about KISS update, as that is important:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/10/20/pinball-expo-2018-saturday/

George Gomez and Stern at Pinball Expo...

(maybe need a few mins whilst youtube processes!)

the video above contains a major bit on the next dead pool update.

Back
Top Bottom