What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Got the lappy yesterday, holy **** I have an upload (over wireless) of 20Mbs! Plugged in will be even faster! Shouldn't have a problem with that anymore. Also bought a second camera.

Nice one. Remember Twitch has a 6 meg bitrate limit, but nice to have that overhead.

YouTube or Facebook might be higher, not sure..

This Friday night, yes ladies and gentleman its Friday! And that means its streaming time!

21:30 Friday we are streaming - An old classic, a comfortable slipper, a favourite chocolate bar - its Medieval Madness with direct DMD feed!

Http://twitch.tv/neilmcrae/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Many Congratulations Neil, a great early Christmas present !
Grand bairns are the best as you give them back at the end of the day !

Maybe a stream at 22:00 on medieval madness. Will post here to confirm.

Neil.

Blinking missed it, Friday nights I am so beat at the moment I just can't stay awake LOL - shame there is no Sunday Night Streams, I am hoping if I ever get sorted this will be a slot I go for lol

I am on holiday now - but cannot make any tournaments due to imminent baby arrival....

What are the odds on a @Neil McRae IMDN stream?

IMDN or Deadpool new code?

Neil.

Personally IMDN - but I’ll leave that down to you. You’ve got to play it. (I make it out like it’s torture to play either LOL)

I’ll let Sven crack on tonight with his two guests! Break a leg dood!

I’ll stream tomorrow at 21:30.

Back
Top Bottom