What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Yes I just need to find out why it’s not storing the setting :)
Ah gotcha, those advert adjustments are good candidates for new settings too, he was going to do that on Hook but used ticket dispensor which was repurposed to set a new Tournament mode.

WARNING WARNING REACTOR CRITICAL!!!!!

total_nuclear_annhilation.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman (and @Sgt GrizZ ) LOL

Its the first one, Its the big one, its the one you've been waiting for - the bird is in the air and is due into the metropolis wilderness that is Manchester Airport on Thursday. Assuming its not held hostage by the evil Inland Revenue Squares and that many many other things fall into place...)

What a great way to carry out our maiden stream from the all new Domino Arcade --- in glorious DOMINOSCAPE, direct feed DMD, 2.1 Audio and glorious 4K HDR!

Total Nuclear Annihilation by Spooky Pinball.

This Friday from 8:30pm unboxing and play!

https://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

if anyone is near Woking let me know if you want to come down and play... although nothing fully certain :D

Cheers,
Neil.

P.S. if it doesn’t arrive we will stream the best of the Joker from Batman ‘66 to cheer us all up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let me know. Ping me your mobile so I can be sure its on or not :D

Tried to watch a bit of this yesterday and today and it drops out all the time.

I put it on the large screen at the venue, it didn't seem that bad... Definitely better than nothing! :thumbs:

Sorry, windows problems. Maybe I'll try again soon.

Two full evenings it takes to set this lot up, honestly it's hardly worth the bl00dy effort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom