What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Yeah, i think it's fair to say that I have watched just about as much streamed competitive pinball as anyone out there. I love it, as I know a few other on the forum like @windoesnot, @Wizcat and @cooldan also do.

I thought I'd be ok at it, given my acting background and genuine passion for the nuance of competitive pinball, it was a lot of fun

Just watched some of the commentary.

Absolutely Fantastic!

Will watch the rest tomorrow

Thanks for all of the positive comments, really appreciated and makes all the blood sweat and tears of this past 6 months of planning and design worth while... cheers...

Met Jim Lindsay over the weekend who some may know as Kate's old man, really nice bloke and who turns out streams pinball out of Germany.

I had actually watched his channel before, and I suddenly made the connection while we were chatting.

Anyway, he's streaming the Flipper Liga quals and final this weekend, so worth a watch and a follow.

DI currently up..

Cheers,

TimScreenshot_20171021-093437.jpg

Just tuned in.

AS is kicking their asses at the moment - not just me then that struggles on this game;)

Putting that Pin2k system to good use then by removing Episode 1 and putting something good in there instead :thumbs:

Away on business tonight with meal at 6:30 - hope to catch some though

Enjoyed that stream and looking forward to episode 2 - I haven't completed Bangerang that right scoop is a tough shot:thumbs:

@Neil McRae have you tried Adjustment 48 to set the Hook ad on/off:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom