What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Streaming on twitch now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Streaming Dialed in on twitch - watch me not get a million on it!!!

Twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

Sunday morning pinball with MMR! Now starting !

Will rewatch that in a minute - I actually quite liked Hook at Pinfest.

Will rewatch that in a minute - I actually quite liked Hook at Pinfest.
Good man, that was my machine :D
The DMD seemed blurred on the stream and difficult to make out the colouring. Pretty sure it's made using Pin2DMD reference, I'm waiting (still) on PinballSP 128x16 which is magic apparently:thumbs:

Are these streams archived somewhere or also on YouTube? Not a Twitch user and often can’t watch live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would signup to twitch, it’s all archived there.

Ok. I’ll try and remind myself to do so. Ha! Ha! Too many things online you have to sign-up for and make account for etc. etc. Appreciate the the response though. I’m just lazy.

Ok. I’ll try and remind myself to do so. Ha! Ha! Too many things online you have to sign-up for and make account for etc. etc. Appreciate the the response though. I’m just lazy.

All of my streams are on YouTube

Youtube.com/neilmcrae1

If you use Facebook you can just log into twitch using their verification, go to twitch.tv click on login and near the bottom is a login via Facebook option, just click that and enter your password if asked for

we are back - this Friday from the WORLD FAMOUS Domino Arcade - its Friday night pinball, with your host, that's me!

@James wants me to play TWD so we will do a bit of that and then who knows what.

Tune in 21:00 UK time at

We will be announcing the first game to make the UK Open Main Line up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes @Neil McRae - this makes me very happy! Cracking title to announce your return to the streaming - has it been since March?

If we could get @strobey back to his midweek streams too, the circle would be complete.

As mad as it seems, me sat watching you guys on twitch is nostalgic for me of my early pinball days - I highly recommend this to any new forum members.

I appreciate the U.S.A streamers, but find it much more palatable watching the U.K team.

Hi everyone, for anyone who is interested in watching the IFPA16 World Pinball Championships this weekend, Jdl Pinball will be streaming it live on Twitch here: www.twitch.tv/jdl_pinball. If you haven't watched pinball streaming before, this one might be a good one to start with! We should see UK players Rich Mallett and Peter Blakemore alongside more of the world's greats!

Thursday
6pm-7:30pm –> Practice Session
8pm-10pm –> The Epstein Cup

Friday
10am – Noon –> Session #1
Noon – 2pm –> Session #2
2pm – 3pm –> Lunch
3pm – 5pm –> Session #3 (this will start 1 hour after the last group finishes Session #2)
5pm – 7pm –> Session #4
7pm – 8pm –> Dinner
8pm – 10pm –> Session #5 (this will start 1 hour after the last group finishes Session #4)
10pm – Midnight –> Session #6

Saturday
10am – Noon –> Session #7
Noon – 2pm –> Session #8
2pm – 3pm –> Tiebreaker Round (if needed)
3pm – 4pm –> Lunch
4pm – 6pm –> First Round (seeds 17 through 32 play)
6pm – 8pm –> Second Round (Seeds 9-16 play the winners of the first round)
8pm – 9pm –> Dinner
9pm – 11pm –> Third Round (Seeds 1-8 play the winners of the second round)

Sunday
9am – 11am –> Elite 8
11am – 1pm –> Final 4 and 5th through 8th match
1pm – 3pm –> Championship, Consolation final
3pm – 3:30pm –> Awards and wrap up

Back
Top Bottom