What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Was glad to be part of the commentary team for the streaming (hope my voice didn’t put folk off) and it was great fun calling the matches with Tim and also Craig. The amount of effort Tim put into the running of it has to be commended by everyone, a huge undertaking and a job well done once again! :thumbs:

Also make sure to check out the Mafia stream from the Saturday, near the end Tim is joined by the games voice actor who has some great quotes, pick of the bunch was when Dave Mainwearing was starting a game:

Wow you can tell this guy is one of the better players, he looks like he hasn’t smiled since June :rofl:

Ok folks, we're streaming Batman '66 this Batman Friday - new code, new modes, same old presenter !
View attachment 70413

join us at

http://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

21:30

Sorry folks no stream tonight - the network cable between pinball room and my house seems to be hosed - I replaced it but it’s still not working right so something else is fubared so will try and sit that. If sorted will stream maybe tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

no stream from me tonight. I've got a rogue device somewhere in my house I've tracked it down to either my pinball room or my loft but can't be **** fixing it tonight. ****ing replaced the cable between the house and the pinball room too!!!

Ok a 41 year old game tonight! We are streaming Stern’s Meteor! 9:30 tonight!

Https://twitch.tv/neilmcrae/

a87322804657812d81bd685e260ef46c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't get my head round to how good that machine looks.
It's a peach for sure. Great find.

Back
Top Bottom