What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

Maybe batman tonight or a quick Star Trek stream am currently in Paphos Airport waiting to kill myself.

Cool - another Star Trek would be an awesome stream! I'd like to at some point see how your NF plays compared to mine, and how you play that too.

Hope your flight is OK, I am at Stanstead first thing tomorrow :(

Holy new code batman, Streaming Batman '66 from 16:30 for a few hours today!

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks for a great stream last night @Neil McRae - shake that third ball on the 900,000,000 wasn’t more productive, but that’s pinball...

"They've got a streaming machine!"

aliengirl.jpg

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we're playing Attack from Mars - live from the world famous Domino Arcade - with direct feed DMD and 4D BIG-O-VISION Topper cam!

"Every available man (and woman)" should tune in to twitch at 21:30 THIS Friday 15th June, at https://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

Look forward to seeing you there!

Set your orbs to stun! Coming next week:

OMFG I'm running to the Hills chased by a beast in a freaking spitfire! Yes its IRON MAIDEN - Time and date to follow soon!

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Neil. Probably missed it. Was at the pub getting ****ed. Will watch on you tube. Great football game.

On YouTube the official channel is "PAPApinball" and on Twitch it's "PAPAtvPinball".

Not sure which they'll use, best just to follow both and wait for the go-live notification.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom