What's new

Pinball Skate Park

Have to show my son he loves state boarding, I loved it back in the day kriptonics hmmmmmm

The Mountain Dew Skate park was in Auckland, New Zealand many years ago. It was located in a warehouse and was operating for approx 6 or so months. It was dissassembled and put up for sale but there were no takers. It was a great promotional event.
I had 2 skateboarders and 1 BMX bike guy come round to my house and were filmed playing pinball and talking about pinball to me. The website has long gone but it was good to see some of my games on the net.

I loved it back in the day kriptonics hmmmmmm

Still got mine which I use once a year to roll down the road to the MOT station to pick up the car after its annual check:

Simms taperkick 27 inch warp tale, ACS651 trucks and red Kryptonics. Still works as well as when I got it from Alpine Sports for my birthday in 1978. And I’m still rubbish at it but I can still pull a 180....sometimes.

Last edited:
Still got mine which I use once a year to roll down the road to the MOT station to pick up the car after it’s annual check:

Simms taperkick 27 inch warp tale, ACS651 trucks and red Kryptonics. Still works as well as when I got it from Alpine Sports for my birthday in 1978. And I’m still rubbish at it but I can still pull a 180....sometimes.
Still got mine also, G+S Fibre Flex, full Tracker Trucks, Green Kryptonics. Great memories from back in the day.

I wondered why a sk8 themed pin never made it out. Could have been some ramps and rails and stuff. Just me then? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom