What's new

Pinball on YouTube

Horsey

Registered
I'm a big YouTube watcher and less so a twitch user. I enjoy the usual pinball channels like SDTM and Papa but I'm struggling to find many UK guys.
Just recently found Neil Mcraes channel and thankful he uploads his streams to YouTube.
Anybody out there that has a channel they want to make me aware off?
Also would love to see more vids from Tatty Adams. Especially commentary vids. So if people can badger him to do an updated room tour, that would be great ?

Also would love to see more vids from Tatty Adams. Especially commentary vids. So if people can badger him to do an updated room tour, that would be great

I will consider myself badgered but hate the sound of my own voice so it may be a while :eek::rofl:

Last edited:
I will consider myself badgered but hate the sound of my own voice so it may be a while :eek::rofl:
Haha, everyone hates the sound of their own voice so don't worry. The first time I watched one of my own vids, I couldn't believe what I sounded like haha.

Cheers mate. With a collection like yours, consider it a national service ?

What are you onabout I love the sound of my voice LOL!!!

Not sure if Tim uploads his videos to YouTube but you will be able to play the old broadcasts on twitch ala YouTube style.

Try again! This is what happens when you try and do things on mobile haha.
Thanks Sam, don't think I've seen any of your vids before. Just watched your Getaway vid, great last second super jackpot, love it when that happens. Oh, and thanks for making me want to put a colour DMD in mine :mad:.

Thanks for all the replies chaps. Some great vids for me to catch up on.
Still definitely need more UK pinners. Would be great to see more Gottlieb love too.

Back
Top Bottom