What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball machines in Stockholm

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Any recommendations on places to go?

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you want modern sterns you have to go to the O'learys at tele2 arena.
They also have an alien and houdini. Some premium sterns too.
The next best place is Biljardpalatset. They have quite a few 90s bally williams machines. A few sterns too. Walking dead premium :)

Darren - thanks
Is there a decent restaurant at the arena?

There's O'learys which is like American style burgers i guess. They are okay but it always seems to take ages for them to come out.
There's another restaurant which is better next to it called Boston Grill. That's probably your best bet, but it depends what you call decent i guess.
Are you in Stockholm now?

Tomorrow night.

I’ll try and steer us towards Boston grill but with a supplier !

Tomorrow night.

I’ll try and steer us towards Boston grill but with a supplier !

There's plenty of parking there but if you plan on taking the train, you need to take the green line south to Globen towards Hagsätra. Then it's a little walk up towards Tele2 arena

What coins do they take? Kroners?

I went to this place - wow darts is big in Sweden!!!

Games were setup really well and played lovey! It was just round the corner from my hotel!

Cheers
Neil.

a466fef1c89db9dd563d560a3dba8f17.jpg

bf1ff59d9f1fdf3f796fbc6a59ac0f28.jpg

63e6cbd54b2cf7e3aed437c0dbd3ca8c.jpg

57dba23bf0bceccae0c9684137cad9ea.jpg

2331f602228365c527170598c6922315.jpg

I've been there a few times. It's third on the list as the AFM flippers felt weak and need adjusting and HS2 just felt off to me. I told the operator and they said they would look at it, so maybe they sorted it.
They go crazy for darts in there though. I think they have quite a few tournaments.

AFM seemed ok, I didn't play getaway.

the darts was insane, must have been a hundred people playing all in their uniforms as teams. Huge area for pool too.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom