What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinball machine Brighton Area

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
Asking for a friend who wants to put a machine into a work rest area. Either buy or rent. Newbie type table I'd have thought anything as long as it's not crap (Hook) or ludicrously expensive (WOZ).
If you can help I'll PM their details.

Tobin is down your neck of the woods, but don't know if he has anything for sale that isn't top money.

sent their details Phil. Looking at your pin hire site, there's no easy link to take you to the main PH site so you can't easily view games for sale. I presume the same the other way (hence why i didn't know you did this).

Web morons again.... sheesh, there is a link on the pinball.co.uk website saying pinball hire which takes you there but you are correct there is no back link from pin-hire so I will get that fixed!

Thanks

Phil

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180705-195250.png
    Screenshot_20180705-195250.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 59
Can you plrase try again for my own peace of mind if nothing else? My web provider believes they have rectified the issue.

Thanks

I can access it fine on my Chrome/Android phone. Isn't that Mcafee Mobile Security you're running deeming the site "risky" for some reason and blocking it.

It's just let me in as safe.
Think it was an android only sports ad hijack so nothing to bad but probably a money spinner for domain owner.

Back
Top Bottom