What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball insurance

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
Hi , my house insurance is due for renewal and I saw proper pinball insurance company on this site. I have looked for about an hour and canny find the link - can anyone help ? Thank you - my current company asked me what a pinball machine is so bit antsy that I am covered [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy, what number?, btw we are not open at weekends

Having been burgled last Tuesday:mad:, hopefully will find out how good they are at dealing with my claim shortly.

Not much damage - just the front door needing replacing. Didn't touch the pinball machines, or TVs :clap:

Cash and jewellery (all presents, some from people no longer here:().

Not much damage - just the front door needing replacing. Didn't touch the pinball machines, or TVs :clap:

Cash and jewellery (all presents, some from people no longer here:().

:( :mad: really sorry to hear this Wayne :(
Hopefully someone finds them and cuts their balls off.

@Wayne J sorry to hear this, any issues please pm me, i know we only cover the contents, hopefully the building insures sort their side.

@Wayne J sorry to hear this, any issues please pm me, i know we only cover the contents, hopefully the building insures sort their side.

I woke from a booze induced snooze to read this last night with some trepidation. I searched old emails on my phone, as I feared that I might have insured my contents but not the house .....

Turned out I had both.

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, Ian does buildings insurance too, should you want it !

Back
Top Bottom