What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball in LA AYCE Gogi

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

AYCE Gogi is a Korean all you can eat restaurant with a pinball bar inside also. I didn’t try the food but the pinball was outstanding - about 20 machines including Alice Cooper, TNA Deadpool LE. IMDN LE. Alien LE Batman LE. A production JJP pirates LE. The nicest centaur I’ve ever seen, a beauitiful baywatch with the large colordmd oh and an TAF with pin sound which sounded ****e.

Stunningly kept machines, their tech was in and he cleans them every two weeks! They get slot of play as the place is hugely popular and only $.75 or lower for a game. When I was In Karl Deangelo was gritting in some play.

Nice staff and craft beer too and no smelly fockers to boot!

62386aebb301e2543ff6cffcb0525ff5.jpg

82a8812ff8e812b173c8b22449f8a4e4.jpg

52c1a4696da57a479f328ff883cc1635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love this place! Been there quite a few times now, Shane seems to get every new title there is and make it available for everyone to play which is awesome. The food is good too :) First time I pulled up I thought I was in the wrong place as it absolutely doesn't look like the type of place to house such an epic public collection.

Back
Top Bottom