What's new

Pinball in Birmingham centre

Tombyrne

Registered
Walking from New Street station to Selfridges is a pop up shop area and it was good to see someone has set up 3 Pins as well as some other stuff.
TAF (Not working) A well used Elvis and i think an Aerosmith.

I just thought it was cool that right in the centre of the second city, pinball is on show.
Tilt isn’t in the main shopping area and is set back so you need to know where it is.
For general public it is good to showcase these and there was quite a lot of interest.
I also think all proceeds go to charity.

The Aerosmith was my old one, which ironically was in Tilt to begin with. The chap who bought it hires out mainly Jukeboxes but also has pinball machines to hire as well. The Flapper (I think) has a couple of pinballs in it - and in Stetchford you have Steves' electric circus as well.
An operator friend of mine Lee used to site about 20 pinballs but he sold them all on a few years ago when we thought they reached the 'peak of value'. Of course we now realise we we're incorrect,

sorry but when someone advertises a TAF that doesn't work, and I quote "a well used Elvis" and an Aerosmith (of any condition) I'm thinking why bother?

Cheers,
Neil.

Tilt isn`t the be all and end all so any additional machines sited surely is a bonus...........if playing well of course !
Electric Circus is also up and running.

Spent all afternoon playing Iron Maiden and Batman 66 yesterday. With a couple of diversions onto SM, AFM & GoT.

sorry but when someone advertises a TAF that doesn't work, and I quote "a well used Elvis" and an Aerosmith (of any condition) I'm thinking why bother?

Cheers,
Neil.
Sorry, not sure about "advertising", I just thought it was good to see some pins on open display in a heavily populated area.
TAF may or may not be working by now (all pins break down), Elvis is deffo a sited machine and not HUO but well played surley means well enjoyed and popular.
Can't say much about Aerosmith as I don't know the machine.

Back
Top Bottom