What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Hall Berlin

nibsy

Registered
I'm just on holiday in Berlin, so took the opportunity to visit here for a few hours.
A great selection of tables, through the ages up to the new stern stuff. They were all in great condition. Tables are on free play with a €10 admission charge, I believe children under 12 are free. Drinks including beer €1 and snacks out to help yourself to for a donation.

It's located quite out of the centre but well worth a visit and seems to be run by a friendly bunch.

IMG_20180402_121100382.jpg
IMG_20180402_121106564.jpg
IMG_20180402_121140849.jpg
IMG_20180402_121152558.jpg
IMG_20180402_121205597.jpg
IMG_20180402_121215320.jpg
IMG_20180402_132636157~2.jpg
IMG_20180402_132644106.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection of machines. Defo will make sure I visit next time I'm over there.

Nice collection of machines. Defo will make sure I visit next time I'm over there.

A great collection and it made me realise that I really don't like the feel of the most recent sterns. I like up to around when acdc first came out but don't get on with the most recent ones. I'm used to playing 90's DMD type in good condition and the only way I can explain it is that they feel more electronic, removed somewhat from the flipper buttons and feel less strong or mechanical than before???

Was hoping to visit Berlin this year. How far out of the centre is it? How did you get there?

A great collection and it made me realise that I really don't like the feel of the most recent sterns. I like up to around when acdc first came out but don't get on with the most recent ones. I'm used to playing 90's DMD type in good condition and the only way I can explain it is that they feel more electronic, removed somewhat from the flipper buttons and feel less strong or mechanical than before???

I know exactly what you mean. You cant been the feel of the 90s bally Williams games! I havent been impressed by Stern recently, besides Ghostbusters of course. This place does look great though, may have to plan a Berlin detour

16km. Only 35 minutes. A taxi shared by four of us :) Great beer in Germany too!
oh yes bud essential of course!!!!! I work with a guy here who is from Berlin so will get a good list of places to visit ;)

I nearly missed the second room, only found it after I ventured to the toilets.
Also, they say entry after 8pm is only to German pinball association members, I'm not sure if that means they would turf you out? They seem friendly enough and if you've made the trip from the UK hopefully they'd be accomodating. Either that or join the GPA online, think it's cheap.

Back
Top Bottom