What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball flyer frames

Cmor111

Registered
Been looking for frames for my flyers I've just bought from the NLP guys, unfortunately due to the size of the flyers you can't get frames in the UK.

I've got A1 posters already on the walls in black Snap Frames, as seen it shops and offices. They're fixed to the wall then you snap open the frame to insert picture then cover with plastic cover before snapping shut again.

Great for gamesrooms as they can't be knocked off the wall.

The company I bought from need a minimum order of 20 to make custom sizes, the more you order the cheaper they are. A4 sized frames cost about £6-7 each.

More details from company website,
http://www.sign-holders.co.uk/Black-snap-frames/p--3-82-82-122/

Who'd be intrested in placing an order and what sort of numbers would you like?

If it's a smallish order I'll deal with it, if it's loads then hopefully the company may start stocking them.

If anyone's got any other ideas, please share as it'd be good to get them up on the walls.

Thanks

I too bought a cheappo frame from wilkos only to realise the flyer is some weird American size.
I'd like some please. 20ish to start @£5 would be good

Looks good Chris but original flyers are about 10mm wider than A4 and would need cut to fit the frame.

Looks good Chris but original flyers are about 10mm wider than A4 and would need cut to fit the frame.

That is a shame, I am sure you wouldn't want to cut them up, pity they are printed on a weird size

The cheapest I've found on eBay are £6.25 with buy one get 10% off another. So I guess if you can get them for about £5 I'd been in for 10

That is a shame, I am sure you wouldn't want to cut them up, pity they are printed on a weird size

I have had a closer look at the dimensions of the frames I used and they are not actually A4 after all

IMG_0377.JPG

Good point @Cmor111 from memory I had to trim mine down a bit on the sides, as I printed them off myself and the price of the frames I wasn't too bothered about losing a few mm on each side.
If you have any Heighway pinball flyers they will fit perfectly as they have been done on metric sized paper.

Heighway are nice and put the flyers online so you can download and print and they're A4 in size.

Trust the Americans to mess about with our Pinball sizes!!!:rofl:

I'll be contacting the framing company on Tuesday if anyone else is intrested in getting any.

Joined Flyer club myself today for 2 of my machines - the Rocket one is even bigger than US Letter at approx 9 x 11 3/4 inches, this piece of paper is probably 50 years old.

20170526_162702.jpg

@Spandangler and @Mooseman I've just received the quote for the frames and they work out at £9 per frame, plus p&p.

I think it's a bit steep compared to the normal A4 size, what's your thoughts?

Thanks for enquiring mate but it's too much. You can buy them on eBay for a couple quid less

Clip frames have no border . snap or bordered frames need to be bigger. the 10 x 12 are obviously designed for A4 pictures so tricky to find cheap frames for US prints.

There are plenty of US A4 size frames on eBay UK for about £6 each. Thing is I need about 50 of them :eek:

Clip frames have no border . snap or bordered frames need to be bigger. the 10 x 12 are obviously designed for A4 pictures so tricky to find cheap frames for US prints.
Reasoning for snap frame was I've used them for some A1 size posters I bought from someone to go up in the games room. When up they're not going move.

Back
Top Bottom