What's new

Pinball Diary

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
There doesn't currently seem to be anything like an up to date calendar of events coming up.

This makes it extremely hard to try and plan for future events.

Could I ask that everyone who is planning an event submits it to the calendar here, as well as submit to the IFPA as soon as they decide on a date. That way there will be 2 sources that people can look up.

(The event date also needs to be dated correctly. Currently the Funball Four is showing as running EVERY day from 9th Sep through to Nov 18th!!)

There doesn't currently seem to be anything like an up to date calendar of events coming up.

This makes it extremely hard to try and plan for future events.

Could I ask that everyone who is planning an event submits it to the calendar here, as well as submit to the IFPA as soon as they decide on a date. That way there will be 2 sources that people can look up.

(The event date also needs to be dated correctly. Currently the Funball Four is showing as running EVERY day from 9th Sep through to Nov 18th!!)

Yeah it was not obvious how to add a multi day event without it ending up like this paging @Paul :) or it could be I need to add 4 events which I didn’t want to do.

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok fixed the funball 4 entry! For those adding series, add the first date submit and then you can edit the post and add more dates.

I thought the Pinball News website listed events?

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/diary/
There's very little on there. I did look.

It's mainly US tournaments. There is only 1 UK comp listed (Daventry), there's not even many European comps.
The IFPA tournament page isn't a great deal better. The EPC isn't listed/submitted yet, and I know the Belgian Open has been cancelled.

+1 on this.

I was hoping to put an event on but it seems easier to put my head in an oven and turn the gas on.

sorry David! Hope to make it next time. Was looking forward to a pint and checking out the shed.

best

Vin

There's very little on there. I did look.

It's mainly US tournaments. There is only 1 UK comp listed (Daventry), there's not even many European comps.
The IFPA tournament page isn't a great deal better. The EPC isn't listed/submitted yet, and I know the Belgian Open has been cancelled.
Maybe contact Martin - he has the mechanism to list the dates, but his data is lacking a bit!

Needs to be something we can edit and add too - pinballinfo is the best place for that IMO.

Back
Top Bottom