What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Conversion - what is a pinball machine worth ?

Nice, but your garage is unnaturally tidy :suspect:. You need to buy/acquire more **** to put in it.

Last edited:
Haha! My garage is tidy because a couple of weeks ago I sold my Triumph vitesse convertible. Then I set about ebaying all the old crap in the garage, bought new shelving. After a weekend of hard work I had a tidy empty garage. The plan was to use my empty garage to do up a pinball machine. Instead I drank a bottle of wine and bought a moped on Gumtree.
The machine that I sacrificed ? RFM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RFM is a lot of fun ! But it's interesting that the said bike cost me less than the RFM money I got...
Makes one reconsider the value of a pinball machine.

The RFM is worth a minty Vespa lx50. It is worth 400 pints of beer at TILT. It is a worth 100 Indian takeaways for two people.

Reactions: ski
Or it could feed 400 children for a month in an African country according to UNICEF.

RFM is a brilliant game. Standard settings are rubbish though. Gotta open up those orbits to make it flow nicely. Is it better than 400 pints of beer though? Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom