What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball at Glastonbury

Pinball Geoff of Ramsgate Pinball Parlour fame, and an operator of games in North London used to take some of his machines to Glastonbury so they are probably his. He probably ends up having to jet-wash the mud off the cabinets when he gets them home after the show. :D

View attachment 47551 That's a sweet idea , pretty sure the bloke me and @Sgt GrizZ bought a load of stinky games from used to do something similar ... good way to get a feee ticket to the festival
Yep that guy used to do fests, running the pins on green energy source. Well he did until I relieved him of the pins..... Black Rose, TFTC and Surf N Safari for 700 quid iirc. Happy days. Just needed a tidy up and bit of tinkering. He also had a BOP with worst playfield ever which we laughed at and refused. And a Space Invaders vid I think.

And yes they were all stored in a cow shed, just past a stinky mushroom farm, and hummed of dung [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom