What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball arcade - pc version friends list

Sounds good, I'm away most of this week so I won't be able to put up any scores until sunday night earliest myself. I vote for the monthly thing, it's a good idea and while the weekly comp is nice it is starting to feel a bit more like a chore rather than fun.

Monthly table sounds good to me as I'm both flat out with work and have a house extension going on. We can always go back to a weekly table later on anyway. :)

Haven't played much Pinball Arcade recently but with The Addams Family out I'm determined to give it a decent go - if only to work out why everyone raves about this table. I found it in an arcade at Weymouth once, played a couple of games, didn't like it.

I see my first "High Score" is already at the bottom of the League Table, and I have a very busy week coming up, but even so: does anyone fancy reviving the competition for one week only: Next Week, Monday to Monday, TAF ?

Yeah sure, sounds good to me. I'm trying to record all the games and get to the wizard modes onto my YouTube channel at the minute. I got to Tour the Mansion which I have never made on the real thing. Just literally done Addams this morning:

Haven't played much Pinball Arcade recently but with The Addams Family out I'm determined to give it a decent go - if only to work out why everyone raves about this table. I found it in an arcade at Weymouth once, played a couple of games, didn't like it.

I see my first "High Score" is already at the bottom of the League Table, and I have a very busy week coming up, but even so: does anyone fancy reviving the competition for one week only: Next Week, Monday to Monday, TAF ?
Yep I'm up for that. I need to buy the new season so will do it later.

I am just like you in that I don't see what the fuss is about. But I wanna give it a go.

I'm up for giving it a go this week too. Have to admit that despite its popularity TAF isn't a machine that's appealed to me that much either but I've enjoyed the little I've played this weekend on TPA. It will be good to find out what the fuss is about and learn the ruleset so I enjoy it more at shows etc.

Had an hour on it yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I feel it has a similar vibe to twilight zone when playing it in that the shots are easy to make but if you miss one you're fecked! Very hard to get the ball back under control if it falls down the middle if you don't make the bear claw shot. Or the bookcase shot can easily go wrong.

It's very easy to see what you have to do but admit when I played it for real for about 10 mins in a pub I didn't really know what I was doing. TPA helps with that.

I love the magnets messing with the ball when on the seance mode.

I love the magnets messing with the ball when on the seance mode.

Me too, I'm warming to the game now. I'm glad you guys joined in because that's the motivation I needed to keep playing it.

I had a ridiculously good game at the weekend where I kept winning extra balls without even knowing why - got to tour the mansion and everything. Sadly that won't count towards this week!

Far as I can work out extra balls come from the Light Extra Ball mansion room, getting it lit again at Tour the Mansion, Replay, 8 Bear Kicks ramps and sometimes from hitting the Train Wreck target.

I am enjoying the table a lot as well. I love the "WHO SAY'S YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOOOUUUUU??? when you get over 20mil in bonus.

Far as I can work out extra balls come from the Light Extra Ball mansion room, getting it lit again at Tour the Mansion, Replay, 8 Bear Kicks ramps and sometimes from hitting the Train Wreck target.

90M replay score
8 bear ramps
4 train wrecks
'Light EB' mansion room
Tour the Mansion (this one goes if you don't collect it)
50 bear ramps
'Light EB' mansion room again after you toured it, but on another ball

so yep, a good game will collect all those on top of your standard 3, giving you a total of 10 (ten! count em) balls

my high score so far on ipad is 718M, about 300M more than my best IRL. i missed the EB during the tour, didn't get it on the next mansion, and only got 40-something ramps, but still was pretty happy with those 7 balls. it's a great game.

Back
Top Bottom