What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball arcade - pc version friends list

ShootAgainChris

Registered
I was interested in comparing my scores on TPA with other pin heads on this forum and thought it could be a cool idea if we could share usernames for steam. Once a friend request is accepted al the scores update automatically so we could directly compare and have a bit of competition going across the different tables.

I currently do this with a couple of friends and it works great but they are not in to pinball as much as me.

Unfortunately I don't think the friend functionality works on any other version of TPA than the pc (that I know of).

Either way mine is PRZCHRISA (Chris Anderson) if anyone is interested in joining me.

Good idea. I'm an infrequent Pinball Arcade player though a little competition might encourage me to try to improve my rather low scores.

Friend invite sent - my Steam username is JWG9999 (John Gardiner).

My son uses same computer as a different user and I think he will get added too: his username as shown on leader boards is TheBallandFlipper

Last edited:
Good idea. I'm an infrequent Pinball Arcade player though a little competition might encourage me to try to improve my rather low scores.

My son uses same computer as a different user and I think he will get added too: his username as shown on leader boards is TheBallandFlipper
Cool thanks. I will accept later when I get home from work

Hi John

The scores are working great. Shame more people haven't posted! I have my friend who is on this forum going to post so that makes 3 but would ideally like at least 10.

Do you think it's posted in the wrong section?

I already bought all the tables on iOS and I like the fact the iPad is portable, so I'm not gonna buy the PC version. I'm sure plenty will though

Reactions: HOW
I am in the same boat, I play it on my iPad. I also don't compare scores because I am pants.

I already bought all the tables on iOS and I like the fact the iPad is portable, so I'm not gonna buy the PC version. I'm sure plenty will though
Yep fair enough:) Doesn't make sense to own it twice if you such a great lineup of real machines. Unfortunately I don't have the space at home:(.

Btw is that AFM in the pipeline yours? I met IanW down there once and he mentioned someone called dan owned some of the machines so am putting2 & 2 together. I love playing it and have spent probably too much money on it.I love the mods and colour dmd. Looks and plays great.:clap:

@cooldan AFM is at mine. His Monster Bash was in the pipeline and I am not sure if he has something else in there at the moment.
@Matt Vince owns many of the machines and @PipelineTom owns a few and the Pipeline.

The cost of buying all the machines again on another platform would now be hideous.

Yep fair enough:) Doesn't make sense to own it twice if you such a great lineup of real machines. Unfortunately I don't have the space at home:(.

Btw is that AFM in the pipeline yours? I met IanW down there once and he mentioned someone called dan owned some of the machines so am putting2 & 2 together. I love playing it and have spent probably too much money on it.I love the mods and colour dmd. Looks and plays great.:clap:
That AFM has now been sold I'm afraid. The current line-up in the Pipeline is AC/DC Premium, The Flintstones, Road Show, World Cup Soccer, Twilight Zone and Addams Family.

Hi previously mentioned friend here,

my steam username is BURN-A

hopefully a few more TPA steam players will come out of the woodwork!

BTW chris have you considered looking on the TPA fans forum for more players?

Hi Chris and Alex

Are there any tables you are particularly playing right now? I've seen - and am not surprised - that your scores are higher than mine. I thought I'd pick one table and see if I could get to the top ( I won't :tut: )

Fun to try though - I like a little competition.

John

Hi Chris and Alex

Are there any tables you are particularly playing right now? I've seen - and am not surprised - that your scores are higher than mine. I thought I'd pick one table and see if I could get to the top ( I won't :tut: )

Fun to try though - I like a little competition.

John
I'm really struggling to catch Alex's score on theatre of magic. I just can't get the grand finale!! So I think we are both catchable on that one.

But Let's set medieval madness as the table to play this week and see who is top on Friday next week at 10PM. (I only have season 1 on pc at the moment but if this goes well I'm willing to expand for future weeks)

Alex + John Let me know if that sounds good! I don't think any of us has got a particularly good score MM yet ;)

Regards

Chris

Hi guys

Yep -I'm on. Friday week at 10PM.

I don't know if you can see my son's scores - he plays on my steam account but signs onto pinball arcade as a different user: TheBallandFlipper.

It works fine, his scores appear under his name and mine under mine, but since he uses my steam account I wasn't sure TheBallandFlipper would also appear on your friends list as well as JWG9999

John

Hi guys

Yep -I'm on. Friday week at 10PM.

I don't know if you can see my son's scores - he plays on my steam account but signs onto pinball arcade as a different user: TheBallandFlipper.

It works fine, his scores appear under his name and mine under mine, but since he uses my steam account I wasn't sure TheBallandFlipper would also appear on your friends list as well as JWG9999

John
Cool. I think this will be good Fun. In the event that nobody beets the existing top score we will just post our best score for the week. Loser chooses next table?

I will try and find theballandflipper but I think it's done by combined best score on the steam account. I will try tho

Okay. Last night I got a really good score of 233 million on MM.

I think the trick is to keep shooting the ramps, catapult and loops to activate all multi balls in 1 go. Then shoot Merlin's magic to start them all at once.

Also when you hit the catapult make sure on the video mode you catapult a different item each time. When you get all 4 you activate barnyard madness which is both hilarious and a jackpot milker!

Chris

Well...

Seems I lost that one (what a surprise) I make it:

me - 72 million
Alex - 84 million

Chris an astounding 233 million

Well done Chris:clap:

I'd like to do that again: Elvira anyone???

sure thing and well done chris!

elvira and the party monsters next then.

guys check out junkyard just gone up great table

I have to stay away from TPA threads but can't wait for the Lights Camera Action!

Hi guys

Not going to get much chance to play this week - might or might not manage a game Friday.

Looks like I'm Tail End Charlie, suspect I always will be but that's OK - I'm enjoying trying to improve my scores. Looks like you two are on a close finish though.

I'd like to try again but I can't keep picking the tables just because I'm worse at pinball than everybody else!

Anyone else up for a match next week? Care to pick a table?

Back
Top Bottom