What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball arcade - pc version friends list

Cool Centaur sounds good to me. Alex - any thoughts?.

I think I took the lead on T2 last night with 417 mil but haven't checked today. I love the multiball in this game cos you can re lock the balls to make it easier. Also love the canon!

700mil, just had a monster game. Somebody step up and take me down!

Last edited:
Only just noticed this thread although its been up for weeks lol! I've got all 3 seasons so would like to get in on this too. My steam username is aaronhicksuk (Noak.) I'll try and add you guys in as friends now. :)

Following on from my last post, I've managed to add Chris and John, but theres 58 pages turning up when I search for BURN-A

EDIT - Should of engaged my brain before posting that, I've managed to find you from Chris' friends list!

Where does that out u in world ranking? My 400 mil made me top 800!. Well done that will be hard to beat!

I'm not sure I will have to check when I get home, it hadn't updated last night!

I had a thought about keeping track of our scores. I have slapped together a very rough google docs spreadsheet which I think would be good so we can keep a track of our games over the weeks as I believe Pinball Arcade automatically wipes them when the week is up. Link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dPCpwpnOrsuGz3g-4cb_U8Bj9X-UivXEGjpPxl5BACs/edit#gid=0

I'd like to hear suggestions if a. people think this is a good idea and b. any tweaks, changes that need to be made. I figured a simple points system would be best and it would just really be a good way to keep record of our scores. Would be interested to hear some feedback.

Somebody step up and take me down!

Well I would (LOL) but having just got my new Hook Tuesday that's sort of absorbing all my playing time.

Have heard bad things said about Hook but personally I'm loving it: Game play, graphics, audio - all works for me.

BANGERANG!!!

I had a thought about keeping track of our scores.... Would be interested to hear some feedback.

Great idea provided can we all access and edit the spreadsheet and so take responsibility for entering our own scores. One person keeping that spreadsheet up to date looks like hard work, especially if we attract more members.

Great idea provided can we all access and edit the spreadsheet and so take responsibility for entering our own scores. One person keeping that spreadsheet up to date looks like hard work, especially if we attract more members.

Agreed, I will change the settings so that anybody can edit etc.

It looks pretty sweet. I think yes to anyone being able to edit it but I think 1 person should review it on a Sunday/Monday and nudge anyone who hasn't put their score in for the week.

The only thing is that TPA does hold the overall score so we can always just compare who has the highest at any point. This spreadsheet would be good if you wanted this to be some sort of league based purely on the weeks we have played......

in essence I think it's a great idea!

Might be nice to have a weekly tournament, if we keep the spreadsheet updated and vote on games in this thread we can run it easy.

I have just put up another cracking game and broken the billion mark with a 1,063,644,890 game. This has put me 86th in total high scores and 2nd for this week against all other players. I don't think I could beat the 19 billion high score however, I don't have the patience!

Shall we move onto Centaur? If anyone needs to add their name/update their score to the spreadsheet now would be a good time to do it. Would be nice to experiment for a few weeks with this and see if it gets any uptake!

Wait til Monday to start centaur. Keep the same weekly comp going. I'm not done with T2 just yet. I'm not going to win but still want to record a higher score.

Just updated the spreadsheet since no one seemed to be touching it.

Congratulations to the top three Terminators and specially Archyta5 for his stunning hi score.

Thanks for doing that man! I have just re-shuffled it a bit so it is now in order according to score. What I figured would be easier is if we just put our current scores underneath that weekly table and update it over the week as we do better, then just put the final scores on at the end. I've added a bit at the bottom where people can write what they currently have.

T2 was a lot of fun, it was nice to play a real one Sunday just gone at Tilt in Leicester if anyone else was there. I couldn't even come close to replicating my PBA score though. I think I maxed out at 80mil, I got a super jack on the real thing though so I was happy! I enjoyed it so much I think I will be looking for a real one shortly!

I suppose we have officially kicked off Centaur now so people can get cracking on that, what is the vote for the next machine?

Last edited:
Yep thanks john for updating the spreadsheet. Sorry I was playing all day Sunday but then got side tracked and started playin soul caliber on Xbox ( the misses was out for the day so I did a whole day of gaming :clap:)

Well done @Archyta5 great score on T2

My vote for the next table would be space shuttle or wirlwind

Thanks everyone for their work on this, looks like it should be fun. Didn't get a chance to play much at the weekend as I've been busy restoring the playfield on my ST TNG. I haven't really played Centaur before so this should be a good opportunity to try out new tables. As with many tables the key seems to be getting it into multiball and keeping it there.

Not too fussed about the choice of next machine really as I just love pinball tbh. Space Shuttle and Whirlwind are both pretty cool but my current vote would be for Taxi.

I'm happy with any of the tables - mostly I haven't even played them.

I'll cast a vote for Space Shuttle from the ones mentioned so far.

I'll go for Space Shuttle as well, so that makes 3 for it. Looks like we have our next game voted for :clap:
Yep space shuttle it is then. Sorry I have been away in riga since Thursday so haven't been playin centaur in that time. I hope to get a quick game in tonight before the deadline closes. I don't know if I've been overtaken!

Yep space shuttle it is then. Sorry I have been away in riga since Thursday so haven't been playin centaur in that time. I hope to get a quick game in tonight before the deadline closes. I don't know if I've been overtaken!

Pretty sure aaronhicksuk (Noak) is in the lead as he has managed a rollover score! I'm throwing in the towl with my 9 or so mill, Centaur can be very frustrating but a great game!

I have to admit at the beginning of the week I wasn't really looking forward to Centaur that much but its grown on me. Its actually a pretty good game and I can see why its regarded as a classic. It definitely rewards accuracy and I found the key to a high score keeping at least a couple of balls on the table at the same time. Looking forward to Space Shuttle next week now as I think I've had enough Centaur for while! :) What seasons does everybody have to play? Perhaps we should record this in the spreadsheet somewhere so its clear what tables are good to add to the pool?

I have to admit at the beginning of the week I wasn't really looking forward to Centaur that much but its grown on me. Its actually a pretty good game and I can see why its regarded as a classic. It definitely rewards accuracy and I found the key to a high score keeping at least a couple of balls on the table at the same time. Looking forward to Space Shuttle next week now as I think I've had enough Centaur for while! :) What seasons does everybody have to play? Perhaps we should record this in the spreadsheet somewhere so its clear what tables are good to add to the pool?

Good idea, unless someone beats me to it I will add that tomorrow down the right so people can put down what seasons they own. I own all 3 so it's not a problem for me.

I enjoyed Centaur as well but it's incredibly frustrating, I tilted a bunch of times trying to nudge the ball back through the gates out of the outlane. As you say success does seem to come when you have multiball going, then trying to get more orbs targets in that so when you drain you have another ready. Love the sound as well, but it doesn't seem quite as deep and boomey as the real thing!

I have 1 and 2 and haven't even yet got around to playing most of the tables, but I'm happy to buy season 3 too. I think they're great value and I'm enjoying playing even if I'm not exactly the world's best pinball player.

Time for my first try at Space Shuttle - 2 million to beat so far, how hard can it be?

Have to try when I get home, I have added the little table to the right at the top. If everyone could put in what packs they own it would make choosing the next one easier.

I was thinking maybe electing 3 or so and then having everyone vote on them?

Back
Top Bottom