What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball arcade - pc version friends list

Hi guys

Not going to get much chance to play this week - might or might not manage a game Friday.

Looks like I'm Tail End Charlie, suspect I always will be but that's OK - I'm enjoying trying to improve my scores. Looks like you two are on a close finish though.

I'd like to try again but I can't keep picking the tables just because I'm worse at pinball than everybody else!

Anyone else up for a match next week? Care to pick a table?
Hi john

No problem. Before you picked Elvira I absoloutely hated it and now I really got into because I forced myself to play it. I think we should continue with loser picks the table to be honest.

I don't think you should directly compare to me or Alex as we have racked up so many hours on the game

Maybe next week we should pick a season 2 table as I don't have that yet so I will be starting from scratch

What do you guys think

Here's a funny one. Was playing Scared Stiff on the TPA on my iPad. Paused it to go and answer the door (by which time the ipad screen had turned off) and when I turned it back on I was playing monster bash!!
Then it crashed!! Lol. Bizarre

Yeah John don't worry that's how i feel whenever i beat one of chris's scores he goes and quadruples it! a season two table is a good shout though and ditto to what chris said we are both TPA junkies...

Here's a funny one. Was playing Scared Stiff on the TPA on my iPad. Paused it to go and answer the door (by which time the ipad screen had turned off) and when I turned it back on I was playing monster bash!!
Then it crashed!! Lol. Bizarre
That's crazy!

There are so many bugs on TPA ...... Whenever I play TZ and cross over into the twighlight zone, I get to the end of it and the ball count goes crazy. I have 2 balls on the play field but the game thinks there should be 1. So inevitably I drop 1 of the 2 balls and the ball ends. But continues releasing 2 balls on to the plunger for the next ball. It drives me crazy because you have been playing for 15 mins and then it all goes to pot.

Changing game when it's paused tho is just bizarre. They need to sort all this stuff out instead of just releasing new tables

Yeah John don't worry that's how i feel whenever i beat one of chris's scores he goes and quadruples it! a season two table is a good shout though and ditto to what chris said we are both TPA junkies...

Calling the kettle black there Alex:p. I didn't play for a couple of weeks and then logged back in to find you had beaten most of mine again:mad:.

Seemed the only reasonable thing to do was relentlessly hunt your scores down again:suspect:. I literally shouted when I finally beat your TOM score! It took me F'ing ages to beat.

At the end of the day it's just whoever plays the longest gets the best scores. We are A similar level and your probably a bit better at real pinball which is where it counts

ha ha! i almost cried when i saw your AFM score elvira is doing my head in always get a great first ball then drain like a sieve on the next two. speaking of TPA i cant wait for DX11 have you seen the lighting effects on the ps4 version! im also trying the silver level tournament on android this week i dropped from 11th on sunday down to about 100 now one guy got 16 million on centaur! i would say you are better at the real thing now as you have had a lot more practice i think there is a london pinball league coming up at the pipeline next month maybe we could all meet up?

I'd love to make it on June 7th but it's too far from Plymouth.

And if I'm choosing next game from Season 2 how about Terminator 2? Never played it for real or a sim but I'm a big fan of the movie.

I'd love to make it on June 7th but it's too far from Plymouth.

And if I'm choosing next game from Season 2 how about Terminator 2? Never played it for real or a sim but I'm a big fan of the movie.
Shame u can't make it. U could have given me a true beating on the real tables (I suck!). I came dead last at the meet in January.

T2 sounds good to me, I've never played it so look forward to it. I will buy the pack tonight.

On going should we be running the weekly competition from mon - sun? It's just that on TPA the weekly filter would sort the scores out for us in the event we didn't set a new record. What do you Guys think?

Thought I would put my steam ID out there which is rincewinds if anybody wants to add me!

Thanks for adding me guys, I meant to ask. How does this work? I can see you showing up in the friends high scores list. Are we just out to beat each other on that? Chris has mentioned you do a table a week and the one just gone was T2, is there like a weekly score board for games, or do we just play that game that week and then compare on the high score table? I think I had 329mil as my best game!

This is the 3rd week we're trying this. This week we're competing for the highest weekly T2 score as shown on the Leader Boards friends list

And I've just set the first score at 103mil. It isn't a very impressive score compared to your previous 329mil but it IS the highest score so far (er... it's also the lowest score so far :hmm:)

In the first 2 weeks my scores ended way lower than anyone else's but I don't mind, just means I have more to aim for.

Ah, I did have a go yesterday and managed 230 million or something around that, but I can't see a weekly scoreboard. It only seems to share your highest all time score amongst your friends, unless I am missing something?

Ah, I did have a go yesterday and managed 230 million or something around that, but I can't see a weekly scoreboard. It only seems to share your highest all time score amongst your friends, unless I am missing something?

Go into the game and select Leaderboards from the game menu. The Leaderboard appears and gives highest ever scores for all players.

Click on the Top Right Flipper icon "Overall" and it will change to "Friends" - you will see 3 scores representing the best ever scores for each of us who have ever played the game

Click on the Top Left Flipper icon "All Time" and it will change to "Weekly" This table runs from Monday to Sunday and is our competition score board. I'd just like to point out I'm in the lead right now (cos I'm the only score!)

Go into the game and select Leaderboards from the game menu. The Leaderboard appears and gives highest ever scores for all players.

Click on the Top Right Flipper icon "Overall" and it will change to "Friends" - you will see 3 scores representing the best ever scores for each of us who have ever played the game

Click on the Top Left Flipper icon "All Time" and it will change to "Weekly" This table runs from Monday to Sunday and is our competition score board. I'd just like to point out I'm in the lead right now (cos I'm the only score!)

Thanks for the information, will give it a look!

I've been busy but will have my first go at T2 tonight. Just bought season 2. wAHOO!!

Looks like the mini league is taking off now!

Certainly, I'm up for regular events. It might be cool to have some sort of tracker as I know the weekly scores just get wiped when the week is up right? (maybe a stickied thread that is kept updated?)

I'd vote for Junk Yard as the next game as it is currently the newest release, but if anybody else has a preference it would be nice to know. I will play anything!

Certainly, I'm up for regular events. It might be cool to have some sort of tracker as I know the weekly scores just get wiped when the week is up right? (maybe a stickied thread that is kept updated?)

I'd vote for Junk Yard as the next game as it is currently the newest release, but if anybody else has a preference it would be nice to know. I will play anything!
I've only just bought season 2 so would prefer not to have to fork out for season 3 just yet. Perhaps keep it to seasons 1 + 2 until pay day.

Can't wait to have a go at T2 tonight

I've only just bought season 2 so would prefer not to have to fork out for season 3 just yet. Perhaps keep it to seasons 1 + 2 until pay day.

Can't wait to have a go at T2 tonight

Fair enough, I'm gonna vote for Centaur then. Love that game!

Cool Centaur sounds good to me. Alex - any thoughts?.

I think I took the lead on T2 last night with 417 mil but haven't checked today. I love the multiball in this game cos you can re lock the balls to make it easier. Also love the canon!

Back
Top Bottom