What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Arcade for iphone/ipad

cooldan

i like pizza
i bought it today and for 69p i got TOTAN which absolutely rocks

check out these screenshots - rather than a static table, you fly above it which all looks very nice indeed. recommended[attachment=479:totan4.png]

Picked it up myself last night and it is very cool
biggrin-1.png
Don't get the price differences for the other tables though. I think I'm going to be selective in picking up other tables rather than just buy them all. I hear it's coming out on Mac soon too so I might get it for the laptop as well.

Looks pretty good actually. I had the real table for a while and it still holds a special place in my fingertips. Can you get it on Android too?

So who is on the leaderboard?

SJE is currently in pole position with 20M, im 5th with 6.8M but obsessed with it and determined to get to the top 3

Bought all 4. Totan is my fave by far. Looking forward to playing virtual tables of tables I own.

Whoever picked these tables knows me far too well
smile-1.png
Tales, Theatre ... Ripleys (been after one for a while - goddamn it sell e one!
wink-1.png
Blach hole is cool too!

I got a top 10 score on Ripleys and it doesn't show in the leader board - doh!

Also noticed ToM has a faults there's a dot by the Freeplay... Interesting
smile-1.png

Hope they make a few more tables and sharpen up some of the ball physics (try not getting the far right of the three lanes from plunging the ball on BH)

Deffo a good purchase!

I don't understand the high scoring, there seems to be two levels - table high scores and leaderboards.

I had a score on the high score list for TOTAN of about 6.8M but then it just disappeared. Which was odd but **** score so I wasn't bothered. Just now I monstered a sweet 39M so I have the #1 spot on the table high score (YPS is me) and I've signed in with FB so it even posted for me to say I beat the high score. But what I don't get is that 39M should also get me #15 on the 'leaderboard' but I'm not on it. Bug perhaps?

Anyway, loving it and challenge you lot to beat my score
smile-1.png

Looks like there was a "fix" uploaded to apple yesterday that "fixes" the high score table problems..... Will be up in a day or two apparently....

I'm liking this app a lot. I have been looking at RBION for a while as it looks like a truly interesting game. Is anyone taking this to the Slam?

This game is currently eating *all* my spare time - since my real tables are out in an unheated brick garage covered in snow.

One thing I really like is the rules walk through, that points out with arrows where to go. Very user friendly (though RBION is still too complex for me).

on the bus or on the bog, i still play this most days.

i tend to gravitate back to MM and TOM, mostly.

does anyone know how to 'hold in the left flipper' while launching a ball ?

i use iphone4, in landscape view, to play this.

ya know what - i bought it, and havent had chance to play it yet!!! maybe later tonite
biggrin-1.png

It's so good to have on my iPhone. A cheeky hit when I'm working!!

Although the black hole game seems to have a bug where the ball will suddenly accelerate almost at teleport speed accross the table!!

I'm loving TOM, had never played it but realty like it.

This has appeared on the sexbox market place, 800 points. I've only had 1 go on the demo but it looks good.

It's out on Mac as well but it's just a straight port of the iOS version (which I've already got on my iphone) and they've got the default controls setup really weird. Think I'll checkout the xbox version today......I'm going to to end up owning this on about 4 different platforms as it's supposed to be coming out for Vita as well
smile-1.png

Loving the Bride Of Pinbot table on the iPad version. Thought the 360 version was a bit laggy.

Anyone pledging some $ to get the tz licence off the ground? Ive punted $50 on a worthy cause.

I have looked at the $50, I will pledge but I wonder if there is going to be a $20 or $30 slot open up. It is a worthy cause, very much in support of their work and bought FH and CV immediately.

what do you get for your $50? i support pretty much all new pinball ventures but this sounds a bit like paying twice?

i love this app, and will buy every new table as long as they keep coming and the standard stays as high as it is. But if TZ is too expensive to make, we can live without it and i will still enjoy the new tables without feeling guilty. so far is this a profit-making company, or are they only just breaking even, does anyone know? i hope they are making a good profit. maybe the table cost should reflect their costs to produce them - if this is a £10 table, i'm sure i'll still buy it.

I have stepped in at the $25 tier, I can't see me ever owning this game but I would enjoy playing it and want to support the cause.
wink-1.png

Back
Top Bottom