What's new

Sold pin2dmd-XL 192x64 DMD

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
Came with a machine but plasma looks so much better so removed the ****ty thing.

No idea what it’s worth so throw me a number :D

Wouldn't be the 256x64 ones would it? Those have only just been released and I doubt any have been built yet.. except luckys of course.

Plus I think you have to put a figure when selling stuff 👍

If its on a Data East Maverick/Baywatch (the larger DMD) it is a PIN2DMD-XL which is 192 by 64

The standard DMDs are 128 by 32.

You would not have a 256x64

If its a standard size Pin2DMD then it also depends what board is in it. I would be interested if its an evolution board. Get in touch mate with a pic.

Ah my mistake yes it’s the 192x64 board, it came out a Frankinstien. I will update the advert. No idea what they are worth why no price yet. Will add a photo today.

They were 'orginally' £145 to be correct.

Can I just ask if Frankenstein has a good colourisation? If not you will not be getting the real benefit of the Pin2DMD. The one in Batman Forever at Flipout looks amazing on a larger sized DMD. You can also adjust the brightness as that can make a big difference.

I have one in my Baywatch and can confirm the hard working life saving lip smackin wise crackin pepsi drinking California beach ladies look awesome in colour 😁

And on a practical note I don’t have to worry about my old aging big original dmd crapping out - those things are pricey to replace with new.

Back
Top Bottom