What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted PF Bolt!?! BSD

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
So - turns out it is a screwy, bolty thing I’ve either used somewhere else where one was missing, or have straight up lost. Goes here,

E9F99CF5-C9F3-4C39-B829-763005C65F5B.jpeg

Plastic was broken on arrival, not worried about that, just need something to stop ball getting trapped up there.

Thanks @taz turbo - I have the post but need the bolt to hold it in place - has anyone got a spare from a game or can send me one as it’s silly putting an order in for one screw LOL

Or whatever it is lol - bolt, screw - something else?

The photos in the advertising flyers are often quite useful when trying to identify and replace (unknown) missing items.

@pinballmania often stocks the bolts, screws etc that you may need

Hi James,
See the attached picture. Really it should be bolt 2. But it looks like your plastic that fits above the star post position is broken off....it maybe ok with a washer and nut.(also pictured). Or cosmetically it just might look tidier with bolt 1. Can send you the items pictured if you like?
Cheers Keith.
IMG_3607.JPG

I think Steve is sending with some locks - but is there a bulk supply of these elsewhere or are they Pinball specific?

Back
Top Bottom