What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect Evening ....

There are a growing number of snowflakes in the UK. When you read the guardian, it helps train you to see them coming.

I have a very strong dislike for vegans. One of my best mates of 30 years (I was was best man at his wedding) became a vegan a couple of years ago. He started posting the most ridiculous **** on Facebook about how meat eaters are murderers, child abductors, rapists etc. It was relentless. I deleted him, we haven't spoken in over a year. It is basically a cult.

Soy Boy
A modern effeminate male, typically a millennial. A self-described feminist-leftist who majored in Social Justice Studies, Gender Studies, Ethnic Studies, Theater, Dance or any other range of useless college degree fields. Shows fear and revulsion at the sight of masculine men. Usuallyappears in public wearing flannel, skinny jeans often of a short length to resemble Capri pants. May have dyed hair and a beard that he spends at least a half hour each morning grooming. Urinates standing up in a stall in the men's room rather than at the urinal. Has a penchant for expensive Starbucks flavored drinks with soy milk and flavored craft beer. Likely a vegan or vegetarian. Raised by dominant man-hating feminist mother either without a father or with a cuckold henpecked man for a father. May own a car, likely a Toyota Prius or Nissan Cube, but has no concept of how to open the hood or change a tire. More likely rides a fixed gear bike. Completely lacking in any mechanical skills and proud of that fact. May spends hours or days gaming in his mother's basement. Offers nothing to society.
The soy boy is crying since they ran out of pumpkin spiced lattes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom