What's new

Path of play - help needed

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hi folks,
I don't know if you are aware but Path of Play is a charity that Mike Primeau runs. Mike is a pinballer based in Toronto and he does the video and production for many of the PAPA productions and I met him at Pinburgh - they played this video at Pinburgh:

of his charity path of play which is about using gaming and playing to help special needs children. In this case those on the autistic spectrum.

Path of play day is on the 28th of April as path of play day. On this day many folks will be opening up their arcades to allow kids with special needs to play. I'm opening mine from 14:00-16:00 on the 28th for about 10 families that the National Autistic Society are recruiting.

It would be good to get a couple of you to help on the day, it will mostly be pinball and having a couple of other patient pinball experts would be great and helps a worthy cause.

Please PM me if you are able to help, I'm based in Woking - 10 mins from the train station.

Cheers,
Neil.

yes, its playable now :D - penciled you in for sure!

are you coming to flipout sunday?

Neil.

Just listened to the podcast and agree, well done Neil for your involvement in Path of Play. A fantastic cause which I knew nothing about.

Still not sure the moon landing happened Neil ;)

Yes. The 'Moon under Water' JD Weatherspoon pub in Manchester.

What Neil should have asked Neil/Buzz is if the moon is really made of cheese. I've always wondered.

Back
Top Bottom