What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Paperboy arcade machine

Good Luck! I don’t think I ve ever see one for sale in the wild. I have heard of a couple passing hands behind the scenes, but that’s it.

Have you tried Ken on UKVAC?

? Ive only seen a few over past like 10 years.. Ive had 2 i was going to buy.. One from Italy about 4 years ago of klov and the seller suddenly went missing then another of a mate in holland who decided to keep it in the end ?
Its strange being so hard to find when it was so popular.
I asked ken a while back but he said he doesnt even really come across them

Just my opinion, but I played it Arcade Club last year and I thought it was a terrible game!

Loved it as a kid, but some games are better left in my memory! Each to their own though and good luck!

Paperboy is an awesome game, just hard as nails! If the handlebars aren’t calibrated well it can be impossible to control properly mind, so maybe it just needed tweaking.

Bring back Debbie Greenwood and First Class!

Take that back Sgt.! Skate or Die!

Last edited:
I gave up looking for one a few years back! I'm glad really as right now I'd sooner own a pinball machine EM or early solid state. I did have a line on one a few months back, it had been converted but had everything to convert it back.
Here's the link to it (should you be interested!) https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/refurbished-1984-atari-arcade-games-machine/1312968635

The only Paperboy stuff I've got is an Atari Power brick powersupply with loom, manual and some NOS Black grips.

I have a feeling the one that sold at the drug raid auction a year or so ago was rejected (sold as totally original, even though we told them it had a mame conversion started on it) it might still be there, as a load of stuff still is. If I get a chance I’ll call in during the week and see.

I think the cab was complete just needed a board set, better than nothing ?

Cheers would be good to find out.. Might be hard to find pcb but if everything else is there including the medium res crt thank you :)

I once sold a 720 in the exchange and Mart for £100. I was happy as it was a freebie . No one wanted video games back in the day . And it looked great but hard as nails . Best atari Imho and only one I own video wise now is Gauntlet

Cheers would be good to find out.. Might be hard to find pcb but if everything else is there including the medium res crt thank you :)
If you get this and Ian's empty cab then your sorted

is that £2k he wants for the pcb?
i was offered a supersprint for $700 but now seller wants to sell me it cheaper with basically nothing inside besides the crt so i pulled out .. he does have a paperboy pcb but not worth the messing importing it

Back
Top Bottom