What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAPA Stats

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So it's ok for you to have a good score Wayne........ but no one else ???
That's not what I meant at all.
Rather that the machines at PAPA are set up notoriously hard.
I know I would be extremely lucky to get within 10% of my high score in competition on a single game, as demonstrated by me recent performances at Tilt

It's a good point Wayne and i was considering that a few weeks ago - Looking at the one on papa videos the only think I can see that different about it is no extra balls which I definitely have benefited from one in a few high score. I will take another look tonight and see if there any other obvious differences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You'll be able to see when you get to Pinburgh for sure ;) Are you playing in the comp Neil?

EIther way, mostly all the pin games there will have been setup by the PAPA guys, so even the games they aren't using in the comp will be harder than normal. It's usually stuff like outlanes on max, fat rubbers on easy shots to make them tighter, the shorter 'lightening' flippers, and in some cases even removing the plunger for an autolaunch so that players can't exploit the playfield validation rules on games like Ripleys.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, but if you're in the comp then be prepared!

You'll be able to see when you get to Pinburgh for sure ;) Are you playing in the comp Neil?

EIther way, mostly all the pin games there will have been setup by the PAPA guys, so even the games they aren't using in the comp will be harder than normal. It's usually stuff like outlanes on max, fat rubbers on easy shots to make them tighter, the shorter 'lightening' flippers, and in some cases even removing the plunger for an autolaunch so that players can't exploit the playfield validation rules on games like Ripleys.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, but if you're in the comp then be prepared!

yup in the comp, not expecting much other than 5 days of playing pinball :D

When I watched TWD didn't have ANY ball save including in MB, that's a big game changer!

When I watched TWD didn't have ANY ball save including in MB, that's a big game changer!

Ah yes that's a very good point!

I might try a few games of TWD with no extra balls and no ball save!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so from papa last year - TWD:

ball save on for plunge and MB...

Back
Top Bottom