What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Palma de Majorca

Mozcom

Registered
Was just being dragged around all the tat shops in Cala de Majorca and came across this big chap
Plays a little better than the one on Llandudno pier or just my crap playing but couldn't make the right ramp same as back home. Do they all suffer from weak left flippers. Only had chance for one game. Back later maybe for some more but it's pi##ing down at the Mo which I'm sure your all glad to here?[emoji36] uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170605_dbc94468703a4fc2e151d17827cfd51b.jpguploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170605_b8f26a99b8a399748972852130ce3a52.jpg

Last edited:
Sunk 3 more euros I it today just between the rain. Managed to make the right ramp so must of been me slightly ****ed last night. Grubby but it alleviates the pressure from tat!

Kinda like it. What's the
going rate before a nick this one and try and fold into my hand luggage?

Where exactly did you find it? Im going for holidays tomorrow and thats my favourite machine from my childhood

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom