What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painted Cabinet Touch Up / Restore

Andypc

Site Supporter
Looking for advice / recommendations on touching up - Restoring a painted cab. The art work is in great shape and it is just the black area of the background and the corners of the backbox that have a few small marks - dings. Want to ensure its repaired really well with the correct colour match etc. Is there anyone in London / SE that does this or anyone got any good advice or guides.

Hey I'm also looking for similar advice. I wood filled a big section of a cabinet and have been trying to figure out which paint I should use to go over it.
I'm going to call a few shops today (also in London) see if they can colour match and offer advice.

I used (quality) acrylics with fine artist brushes for detail and foam roller for larger areas and I've seen people on here get good results using an airbrush.

You may get better advice if you post pictures of what you're repairing:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom