What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pachinko - Instant collection for someone

Chris

Registered
I know pachinko isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I was quite into it a number of years ago, but just haven’t got the time anymore.

So I have decided to sell my collection.Thought I would stick it on here before it goes on eBay to see if anyone is interested.

I am selling as a collection as I don’t want to split, so you get all of the following.

* Julie Pinball (yes a pinball themed pachinko) it comes in a home made cabinet and also includes a working counter on the top. This displays stats such as balls since last jackpot. How many balls won in a jackpot sequence etc.

You then also get the following different games, that you simply swap out whatever game you currently have in the frame with the game you want to play. I imported from Japan all these different cells and dread to think what all this lot cost. But someone will get a great collection and these are really colourful with the light displays and the music is amazing on these as well. You are best searching a particular title on YouTube to see what I mean.

Cells also included in the sale:
* Star Wars
* Vicki Chance
* 007 (plays various bond theme tunes)
* Super Stadium (soccer themed and plays pet shop boys)

This would be collection only due to the size of the collection and can be collected from Bradford West Yorkshire.

Looking for around £600 for the lot, worth a lot more than that if I sold separately on EBay I would guess but thought I would offer on here first before it goes to EBay.71dbf3f0f27c47d3bc41a7d896b104fd.jpg2f6c5f321cd36907ca031139d6147e1e.jpgcf104138294b256de09c39cef78c18e8.jpge51da642006ee2911a9109ae9b3a178c.jpg9e1e44d268abd3b7c8186e9443a12a09.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have a Star Wars pachinko. Would be very interested in the 007 if you decide to sell separately.

Back
Top Bottom