What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Arcade Cabinets

He's got a couple of blasts on ebay now. He's got 60–70 he needs to move. He was a top bloke, he threw in an atomiswave mobo and game for free for me and they ain't cheap!

jonathan' date=' post: 1683018 said:
He's got a couple of blasts on ebay now. He's got 60–70 he needs to move. He was a top bloke, he threw in an atomiswave mobo and game for free for me and they ain't cheap!

Wow thats generous - thats about £2-300 worth there! Jealous now.

Saying that, have now got my Naomi to netboot, so will play most games loading across the Lan (saves having to rip the machines apart to change CD/security chip )
smile-1.png

What ya wanna do now is pick up one of the 2 player stick panels and add new buttons/sticks. You'll be delighted to know that the original panel thats on yours should sell for a good £50+ on the bay
smile-1.png

Well there isn't actually a 2 player panel for this machine believe it or not. There is an overlay you can buy to cover an existing panel but unfortunately it has the start buttons in the wrong place!!!

Never fear! I bought some chemical metal off ebay and filled in the holes. I then bought a 24mm hole saw and drilled 2 new start button holes in the correct postition and voila!

20111026131037-1.jpg

20111026183154-1.jpg

forum

There are actually 2p panels available, however they are as rare as.... However as you say there are replacements available. Start buttons are in the right place on the one i got
smile-1.png

I picked up a Blank 2p panel, and a decal from some guy in france
smile-1.png
Looks great
smile-1.png

I know there's one pic floating around of them but think they were produced specifically for a show in Japan.

Just been offered a metal slug 6 boot for 50quid. I'm tempted!

Well just about finished this. Bought the Fist Of The North Star arcade board and hooked up Player 1s controls to that. Then I rewired the 2nd audio connection inside to a cheap amp and hooked it up to my 360 along with Player 2s controls for Street Fighter IV etc.
biggrin-1.png

20111108170454-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom