What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Origininal XBOX with Coinops 5 etc - play loads or original arcade games!

Mark

Registered
Hi guys,

You might have seen in an earlier post I mentioned this. As my kids aren't so interested in pinball, I bought one of these to connect to the TV out there. It is basically an original XBOX, modded with a huge hard drive running Coinops 5, and a few other emulators.

I'm not very technically savvy, so I bought it all ready to play, fully configured. Basically, you just switch it on and it boots into XBMC. You then select "emulators", and from there you have around 20,000 games to play!

There are a load of MAME games (which are obviously arcade perfect), and a load of others too (from spectrtum/commodore/amiga, all the consoles, etc).

Me and the kids favourites are Golden Axe, Splatter house, and Sorcery for the Amstrad!

Anyway, I was so impressed I bought 2 with the idea of keeping one here at home and putting the other at my parents house for when the kids visit, but unfortunately it will not fit under their TV, so I'm selling it instead.

It comes with the unit, mains lead, TV lead, and 1 wired controller. All working and ready to go.

Looking for £60 including postage, or £50 and you could collect.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

If you're anything like me, this will end up getting played more than your pins :/

Cheers, Mark

So no takers yet on the XBOX - I promise you, if your family are anything like mine, this will become the most played thing in your den/gamesroom, etc.
Cheers,
Mark

If anyone else's family are like mine, they already have one ;)

(yep, got a 250gb HDD version one XBOX with all the old classics and then some)

Ha ha, good point Rus! It is slightly dissapointing at my house that an old XBOX running MAME gets played more than the pins, but I guess each to their own! :)

They are lovely bits of kit and i'm tempted - but at the moment all of my money is committed to repairing R&B.

I'm also looking to build my own cab with HyperSpin at some point in the future anyway, so this would most likely only be a stop gap until then.

Hi Chris, yes I'll be there - but only on the Sunday. £50 if I drop it off at the show. And although I've not played them all, I believe there is 20,000 games on it in total so enough to keep you busy!
Let me know if you definitely want it and I will get it boxed up and ready to bring along at the end of the month.
Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom