What's new

Sold (Or Trade) Williams Junk Yard

andy

Site Supporter
I got this a while back as I'd never had one before but it's not quite hitting the spot for me, so it's up for sale for £1600 or trade - preferably against something on my wants list, but I'd consider anything really, cash either way!

It's in overall in nice condition, cab bright with no major dings, LEDs, display is strong and bright.

Maybe the worst part are the back legs, they are mismatched and a bit manky, also the bolt hole threads are worn. As you can see it stays upright OK and you can't really see the back legs (as they're at the back.....) so I've not got round to sorting this out, but the new owner might want to!

As a special bonus, also included is a Skip mod as shown in the pic. This fits over the shooter lane, I took it off but it's simple to refit if you should wish!

Anyway the game is in Bristol please give me a shout if you're interested, want more pics etc.

Cheers,
Andy

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Love the game of pass the pin. Pretty sure this is my old one that came from the SW then went up north to Mr Moose.

Well I got it in a trade from Tyke in Melksham.....not sure where it was before that!

Great fun machine.
Plenty of people showed interest so I can't see it hanging around for long.
Cracking fun machine.

oooooooohh, a JY with Mooseman's skip mod... it's a good thing i'm not drunk, or i'd have bagged this straight away and then realised i have nowhere to put it.
this is another one of the titles that i used to hate, but since playing it on TPA have come round to the idea that it can be a lot of fun. like HD3 and RS.

Never played this, spotted one in an episode of The Glades yesterday though. Maybe it's a sign. I was looking for a new pin but was aiming closer to the £1k mark.

Is it a decent game? I know you probably don't think so, hence you selling it but what do others think?

Not mine. Nice skip mod :rolleyes:
Mine is provisionally sold with another nice skip mod.

More fun than it's reputation would lead you to believe. Lots of references to other machines. Fun collecting all the bits for the machine

Suffers a bit from the lack of pop bumpers

Thought the skip mod was unique to you Mooseman. So, it's not my machine then.

I think it's a great game and I'm only selling due to wedding and building plans. Would deffo have another in the future.

Here's a link to my machine if people want to see one being played.

Never played this, spotted one in an episode of The Glades yesterday though. Maybe it's a sign. I was looking for a new pin but was aiming closer to the £1k mark.

Is it a decent game? I know you probably don't think so, hence you selling it but what do others think?

Decent game. I'd have another, sometimes miss the one I use to have. Sold mine couple years ago for £1,300 so don't think you'll get one around the £1,000 mark unless it's rough.

@andy, good luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom