What's new

No Longer Available (or trade) Virtual pinball - £2500 (firm)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is another Vpin for sale.

Spec is:
3.6ghz processor
16gb DDR3 ram
480gb Solid state hard drive
GTX 1080 ti 4gb graphics card

Running:
Windows 10 home (activated)
Pinball X
Pinball FX2
Visual pinball 10.7
Visual pinball 9.5 mod
Visual pinball 9
PinUp Player

2.1 amplifier running a pair of two way 4 inch speakers (better than stern stuff!) and an 8inch decent sub woofer.
PacDrive to run LEDs
8 channel relay board to run solenoids
7 solenoids emulating Left flipper, right flipper, 3 pop bumpers and slingshots via DOF
Pinscape board running buttons and a proper analog plunger (that works like a real one!) and even emulates shoves and physical nudges.

Inside the coin door are the usual 'buttons' to alter roms and an on/off switch for the solenoids.

Underneath the cab is a USB socket for a memory stick to upload new stuff.
Wifi enabled

40 inch playfield screen (1080 full HD)
27 inch backglass screen (1080 full HD)
14.9 inch custom wide screen for DMD emulation

The software also runs pin2dmd colourisations and pinsound files.

Cab has 250+ games in. Cactus Canyon continued, Medieval madness, Attack from Mars, Class of 1812, Cirqus voltaire, Black Knight, Blackout, Lady Luck, World cup soccer.... loads to list. But from the 60s onwards.

Sorry no spike, spike II, pinball 2000 games are emulated yet.

Pinball fx3 games can be run, as can future pinball - but none are currently installed.

Also has pinup popper that plays video clips in older games, currently flintstones, spider man, afm, addams and quite a few more have been installed. Imagine a jersey jack style display on an older DMD game......

I would say that the ex-stern demo cabinet is not the best decal job in the world!

Collection from Birmingham where I will give you a lesson on how to use and put in new tables (which are free online to download). If you are okay on a PC then this helps updating - but if you just want to plug it in and use it then that is fine as well.

Price is £2500 and I am pretty firm on that, a couple of people recently have asked about me building up Vpins but with the price of hardware now it would make a custom new build well over £4.5K.

Do not waste your money on some vpins on ebay as I have had a few of them bought into me, truthfully they have excessive ball stutter as the PCs are not really powerful enough - and the graphic cards are also underpowered. This is friendly advice, even if I was not selling this I would give the same advice.

Will be shooting a video soon.

Any questions - ask but I am busy at the moment so sometimes only answer emails of an evening.

. IMG_3745.jpgIMG_3746.jpgIMG_3747.jpgIMG_3748.jpgIMG_3751.jpgIMG_3752.jpgIMG_3753.jpgIMG_3754.jpgIMG_3755.jpgIMG_3758.jpgIMG_3759.jpgIMG_3760.jpg66583433985__27E4B16F-A2E0-407B-BEB1-87EEDF4DE972.jpg

Back
Top Bottom