What's new

Sold (or trade) Surf n Safari £700

cooldan

i like pizza
hi guys, up for sale or trade is Gottlieb's 1991 Surf n Safari, £700

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2461

this comes with original manual and some spare trees, and is fully working with no known errors. previously owned by Ivan (GrizZ) and played by many at last year's Pinball Party, it's a fun game with two flippers, multiball, and a grid/fan layout before they became so popular.

here's a video of me booting it up so you can see there's no credit dot or funny business:

the playfield is pretty good, as is the cabinet. no problems with the alphanumeric display either. best you look at lots of pictures and make your own mind up though:

Surf n Safari (1).jpg
Surf n Safari (2).jpg
Surf n Safari (3).jpg
Surf n Safari (5).jpg
Surf n Safari (6).jpg
Surf n Safari (7).jpg
Surf n Safari (8).jpg
Surf n Safari (9).jpg
Surf n Safari (10).jpg
Surf n Safari (11).jpg
Surf n Safari (12).jpg
Surf n Safari (13).jpg
Surf n Safari (14).jpg
Surf n Safari (15).jpg
Surf n Safari (16).jpg
Surf n Safari (17).jpg
Surf n Safari (18).jpg
Surf n Safari (19).jpg
Surf n Safari (20).jpg
Surf n Safari (21).jpg
Surf n Safari (22).jpg
Surf n Safari (23).jpg
Surf n Safari (24).jpg
Surf n Safari (25).jpg

Surf n Safari (4).jpg

in terms of trades, just let me know what you have. you are welcome to come and see and play it, and i can take extra pics if needed. ask here in the forum or by pm or via yahoo group or facebook or danielbradford@doctors.org.uk or by phone or text on 07730 656414

located West London. i can organise delivery via Martin for £85

Holy cr*p .....Rockin Rodney wasn't in the Tiki Hut long ...looked like his sort of place too :cool:
he fitted right in, and was very welcome, but my real love is and probably always will be the 90s DMD games.
having said that, i'm supposed to be getting a Funhouse at some point, but you know what i mean - in my quest to rinse and try out lots of games at home with the revolving door, there will be plenty of visitors without DMDs, but they're probably best not taking their shoes off and getting too comfy.

You will be giving Wez a run for his money if you move out machines any quicker.
Your a man on a mission in playing the most pinball machines in the Tiki Hut as possible.

I have done it for you. First post, thread tool option across the top then edit thread. ;-)

i tried looking for that but couldn't see it. still can't. are you sure it's not just an admin option? - this gets asked a lot so i suspect it may be
can you post a screenshot of where it is?

You are correct, it doesn't exist as an option for you. The admin team will try to work out why and get back to you. :-/

Cos it's coming in v1.2 (of which the beta has only just been released today and I'm not about to install it here until it becomes "gold" (and at the moment it potentially breaks LOTS!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom