What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded (or trade) Kemper profiling rack amplifier, floor controller and misson pedal. GUITARIST GEAR!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
I have the Kemper profiling rack (the one with a 600 watt power amplifier built in).

The Kemper foot controller.

Mission expression pedal.

Great condition, has been rack mounted since new and used live 5 times. The theatre-show I was going to be doing has fallen thru, so I am no longer using this. Great bit of kit.

£1300 the lot.

Looking at the new prices, this looks like a great deal for someone ; GLWS!
If I didn't already have a Fractal unit that I'm happy with, I'd be all over this.

Looking at the new prices, this looks like a great deal for someone ; GLWS!
If I didn't already have a Fractal unit that I'm happy with, I'd be all over this.
Tried a fractal too. I have to say the Kemper has better amp sounds and fractal has better effects. If you could put both systems together then that would be epic. Plus bank balance breaking!

Tried a fractal too. I have to say the Kemper has better amp sounds and fractal has better effects. If you could put both systems together then that would be epic. Plus bank balance breaking!
I haven't played a Kemper before (although when I was helping a mate out a few years back he had a kemper and it sounded great), but I have A Fractal AX8 (small in size which I needed as don't drive; sold my amp/cab and pedal board for that reason) and if you dial it in properly it's very impressive (main thing I noticed is that it "feels" like a real guitar amp and can still dial it in like a real amp (too many parameters if anything if you want to go beyond the knobs) - as you say, effects are great too; especially the reverbs and choruses.
Anyway, don't want to derail the for sale thread; this is a very good deal for someone! Those Mission expression pedals are great too; I have one of the one's with the light to tell you it's switched on and I use it for Wah-Wah; feels just like a real one (I use a Volume pedal on the left of my AX8 to control other stuff such as Uni-Vibe rate, Whammy, volume swells etc if I need it, as it has a wide sweep)

Back
Top Bottom