What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online status

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Have added "online status" for users above their message count in the user icon on the left...

Just a nice new tweak
smile-1.png

More to come soon...

Paul

Paul' date=' post: 1663313 said:
Have added "online status" for users above their message count in the user icon on the left...

Just a nice new tweak
smile-1.png

More to come soon...

Paul

Looking forward to the more to come stuff.
wink-1.png

Under each persons name we have "new member", "member", "active member" Can we have something pinball related?

Like Pinball novic, Pinball Player, Pinball Pro, Pinball Expert all the way up to Pinball Wizard.?

replicas' date=' post: 1677063 said:
Under each persons name we have "new member", "member", "active member" Can we have something pinball related?

Like Pinball novic, Pinball Player, Pinball Pro, Pinball Expert all the way up to Pinball Wizard.?

Good thinking - Will take a look at this tonight
smile-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1677063 said:

Any news on this Paul ?

Looks like this has been implemented now
smile-1.png
I just noticed my status has changed to Player. Nice work Paul :cool:

Lol - well it only took seconds. Let me know if you can think of anything more apt - they were only things i came up with off the top of my head
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom