What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One job done, one job waaaay beyond me

Judderman

Site Supporter
Thinking of possibly taking it to NLP, I eventually got round to replacing the dodgy fuse clips on my DE power board - I was also thinking of sorting out this hack that has been there since before the guy I bought it off had it.

hack1.jpg

When I took the board out, I found this - no way am I going to attempt to sort that out

hack2.jpg

Those green wires also go into a chock-block connector, and I looked at the other end of those 4 wires -

Hack5.png hack3.png

I guess the grey wires that come out of that block should be connected to a connector that goes in J5 (hate to think what the back of that looks like - I didn't change those clips. I have also noticed that the connector in the first picture still gets very hot - hence it looks like this.

Hack4.png

I want to get the boards sorted initially, then if it still gets hot, troubleshoot that separately - where do I send the boards?

Regards & TIA, Stewart

Attachments

• hack3.jpg
    hack3.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom