What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Oculus Rift (DK2)

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Box has been opened, but otherwise 'as new'. Only used it a handful of times and at risk of gathering dust. Spare lenses etc all included.

£275 + p&p (or collect at 8bit flip)

Save me replying to everyone...

You do need to be a bit techy to set this up and use it. Its still in the 'development kit' phase (hence dk2). If you just want to plug and play, you'd be best waiting for the consumer version (no idea when that's due. Could be months, could be never)

You also need a decent spec PC to get the most out of it. That said, my PC is fairly basic and plays elite dangerous with this pretty well.

Yes, it is amazing. There is a horror game that I literally had to stop because it scared the bejezus out of me. This was a good thing.

Its also a very fair price. There is a massive waiting list to get one of these for 300 new, which is why you see them going for much more than 300 on ebay. If I don't sell it here I know it would get snapped up at a gamerhead forum I also visit. But I'd prefer to sell it to someone I know if possible.

image.jpg

Does it only work with certain games for now then?

Yes

I spent a great evening recently messing about with a friends. There were some awesome demos, most impressive was the Star Wars/Jedi 'Attack on the Death Star' .......I swear to god I *was* in an X wing screaming between star destroyers. It was jaw droppingly awesome :cool: Probably the most exciting piece of tech I have witnessed in years - we felt like kids having our minds blown.

Also fired up Half Life 2 which is compatible with it ...despite being an older game.

Reactions: JT.
Back
Top Bottom