What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ocktoberfest

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hmm not sure about this - looks like a super busy playfield again...

Wi try and play it tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

81a72c0898b8a7b6993fbd82470b77d0.jpg

Oh actually I like it - it shoots well and has great flow!

Huge ramp shot is such a great lock shot really satisfying!

The ramps are brilliant and the rules look pretty good although I had no idea what I was doing - actually reminds me a little of iron maiden!

I think this looks great fun. Really brings the 90's 'wow' factor with the head moving. Like Whitewater and Roadshow. The beer barrel is a cool lock too. Thought the ramp looked too long but it is definitely just right if it is for the locks and mot something to hit over and over again.
Looks like they have delivered on this.

I can definitely see this sitting in a chain pub somewhere, calling out funny, stereotype German voices and your kids begging you to play it.

Looks pretty great - nice to see a somewhat original theme. Interesting that they’re going with steins to help the player like the characters in JJP PoTC and stealing ball locks like in TNA.

I Like the look of this and love the theme - guess there's lots of Oompah music!!!

Any ideas of pricing yet ?

Cheers

kev

Just watched the dead flip reveal. Looks great! Get a real Road Show vibe from the playfield

Looks like fun with lot of shots and one handed pinball is a great idea!

Lots more info here: https://thisweekinpinball.com/oktob...erview-of-machine-and-the-code-and-the-rules/

The article on This Week in Pinball is great - love that if you eat enough food via the food stand modes that there is a food coma mini wizard mode!

The rules re the steins are much more interesting than just picking a character on JJP PoTC - you get a free one at the start of the game, but can then collect more which are stackable. You can also collect more than one of the same stein - should be some interesting strategy there.

Looks promising! I certainly get the B/W feel of fun from this game, if it is fun to shoot too and has interesting rules....look forward to trying one.

Just watched some of the Dead Flip video - looks great but the animations are terrible. Really hope they put some work into them before the game starts shipping.

Anything that has oompah music by definition can't be bad

And yet in game music is metal? How is that Oktoberfesty?

Last edited:
This looks brilliant! I look forward to seeing this. What a fantastic change from the constant super hero/rock band themes. Bally/Williams vibes all the way

Pleasantly surprised, hearing the theme thought it wouldn't be up to much. Looks like there's a lot packed into the game. Agree on the animations, looks like early 32bit console cut scenes :rofl:

Ouch, just watched the twitch those animations are kinda nasty. Some of the art looks great (eg. When you choose a stein) but then the main play screen looks like it was made on Microsoft Paint. Hopefully these animations are just place holders for now

Back
Top Bottom