What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuclear cannabis pinball

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
A trio of gentlemen were sent down for growing cannabis in a nuclear shelter out west a month or so ago:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-40901622

Anyway, my mate Dave who claims to know about this says that one of them was a pinball and arcade machine collector, and his collection was seized by the police as proceeds of crime or something.

Anyway, Dave reckons his collection is being auctioned off by Wilsons Auctions at some point in the near future. Anyone know any more details about this?

I need an Ironman full size model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its over six foot
IMG_2033.JPG IMG_2031.JPG IMG_2030.JPG IMG_2034.JPG IMG_2032.JPG

some decent modles there, not everything is down and on display yet.
Got into the auction viewing room also but only after i promised not to take any pics

Only 2 pins there so far bttf and baby pacman. a few arcade machines also, Space ace and dragons lair looked particularly fresh. The amp in space ace had been replaced with a more modern one. Not sure if anything works yet. heading back next week to give them a once over.

Been told the bttf works fine and the revenge from mars doesnt (its not there yet) but we will see.
Some of the other arcade games look well used but a few look in decent order, tron looks decent. will see when we get power i guess

Had to stop myself from registering for this!!!!
Anyone any idea what the Star Wars cockpit went for item 16?

A lot of the arcade machines had the boards removed and replaced with mame on a PC.

Load hadn't even got iPac or aPac installed for the controls, joysticks and button were unwired etc,, there will be a lot of ****ed off 'winning' bidders

Replica star sky and hutch car (grand Turino with a stripe) went for £7500
Escape from the lost world £2000
Ironman statue £3100
ET 3ft odd model £750
Moving outrun (doesn't work, they said it worked fine but needs a monitor) £1350
Space ace cabinet with mame on PC showing space ace £700
Sheperton studios authentic storm trooper with certificate and display case £2450 (not bad I thought)
Terminator replica t-800 with guns and working light up eyes £5750
Bally vector that doesn't power on £1000 (we got it powered on,last week but was in constant tilt)
Arcade battle zone (non working) £900
Chew bacca head £1000
Bat pod/bat bike (not movie used as original advertised) £13000
Biffs flying bmw 633sci (movie used) £20,000

Some crazy prices

Back
Top Bottom