What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball Show 2018 - 27th,28th Oct. Pinball machine pledge thread.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Hi guys it's that time again that the NLP ask you to pledge machines for our Blackpool show being held at the Norbreck exhibition centre on 27th 28th October 2018.
Bringing a machine to the show will get you free entry for the weekend, if you can bring enough to fill a van then please PM me and I can give details on what we can pay for van hire. Ideally we want you to come along with a pin for the weekend.
This year we are only looking for 50 to 60 machines so a lot less than what we usually ask for so hopefully we should soon reach our target.
Shows like this can't happen without the generosity of the pinball community so please help if you can, also if you have never taken your machine to a show then make this your first. We look forward to meeting up again with all our friends and supporters so please help out and lets make the last big show of the year a great one.
D.

1, Paragon. @DRD
2, Spectrum, @PUP
3, Wizard of Oz, @Adrian Hufton
4, Areosmith, @windoesnot
5, Deadly Weapon, @JMP
6, Giligans Island, @replicas
7, F-14, @PBrookfield
8, The Getaway HS2, @PBrookfield
9, Bat man 66, @steve brum
10, Star Trek 25th, @steve brum
11, Circus. @Biff
12, Nautilus, @Biff
13, Aerobatics, @Biff
14, Ski jump , @Biff
15, Wizard, @Biff
16, Pacman, @Biff
17, Queens Castle, @Biff
18, Robocop,@Biff
19, Starwars DE, @Biff
20, Kick Off 1958 woodrail, @ronsplooter
21, Spiderman, Clints Amusements.
22, Family Guy, Clints Amusements.
23, South Park, Clints Amusements.
24, T2, Clints Amusements.
25, Iron Man, Clints Amusements.
26, Who Dunnit, Clints Amusements.
27, TBC, Clints Amusements.
28, NBA Fastbreak 1, Scotish Pinball.
29, NBA Fastbreak 2, Scotish Pinball.
30, NBA Fastbreak 3, Scotish Pinball.
31, Metallica pro, Scotish Pinball.
32, Bat Man Dark Knight, Scotish Pinball.
33, Indy Jones WMS, Scotish Pinball.
34, X Files, Scotish Pinball.
35, Black Rose, Scotish Pinball.
36, Junkyard, Scotish Pinball.
37, Stern Elvis. @Andy B
38, DE Star Wars (Black) @Andy B
39, World Poker Tour, @Wayne J
40, Stern Shrek, Scottish Pinball.
41, The Electric Chair and The Addams Family, @Mooseman .
42, Revenge from Mars, NLP.
43, Creature from the Black Lagoon, @replicas
44, Medevial Madness remake, @Adrian Hufton
45, Addams Family, @Adrian Hufton
46, JJP The Hobbit, @Adrian Hufton
47, JJP dialled In, @Adrian Hufton
48, Space Jam, @Mooseman
49, Theatre of Magic, Roger Valentine.
50, Black Knight 2000, @DanLewell
51, Flintstones, @DanLewell
52, Tron, @steve brum
53, Tales of the Arabian Nights, @newdos
54, Stern AC/DC pro, @Garry Sp8
55, Stern Free Fall, Ad Jonker.
56, Silver Slugger, Ad Jonker.
57, Jackbot, NLP

Last edited:
Hi, excuse my ignorance, why "only" 50-60 machines, is it a smaller venue or do you already have some?
I only did my first show at Daventry which was great and want to know is this comparable as its a lot further to travel for me,
Thanks, Tom

The show itself is not just pinball, Play Expo shows are all things arcade, pinball, console, PC, traders and much more. NLP is only a part of that. Daventry of course was pinball only.
Plus in comparison to years past, the Norbreck hotel is far smaller than Event city. Who knows when its at the GMEX how much bigger it'll be

The show itself is not just pinball, Play Expo shows are all things arcade, pinball, console, PC, traders and much more. NLP is only a part of that. Daventry of course was pinball only.
Plus in comparison to years past, the Norbreck hotel is far smaller than Event city. Who knows when its at the GMEX how much bigger it'll be
OK Thanks for letting me know

Well if that isn't the most varied list ever,especially as it's still low numbers. Would be mega varied for 100 pins let alone that low number, awesome ?

Still looking for more machines for the show.
If you can help out by bringing a machine or two then please get in touch.
Thank you.
D.

I will be hiring a SWB Transit to travel across from Hull to Blackpool so if anyone needs anything taking I will have space in the van for another 4 (think you can get 6 in a transit right?) machines in addition to the 2 I'm taking.

ONE MONTH TO GO :clap::clap:

Hands up if you want to reserve a spot at the now traditional "Lights Out, Lock In".

For those not aware, it's an after-show party at the event, running on the Saturday shortly after the show officially closes to the public and goes on until late. I'm hearing that the arcade guys may open up their section again too, so you'll have a huge amount of pins and video cabs to play in a really exclusive venue with hardly anyone else around! Oh, and we'll even chuck in pizza and snacks too!

Pin loaners get first refusal on the available spots, just £5 per person for pin-loaners (and loaners can also get another ticket for one guest at £5 too)
We still have some space for more pin loaners. Please let us know ASAP if you can bring a pin in the back of your car, and you'll get free entry to the show, and discounted entry to the lock in

Once the pin loaners have been taken care of, we should have spots available for anyone else at £10 per person
...And of course, you'll need a normal entry ticket to the event. You can't just turn up for the night session! Discounted tickets to the event can be purchased from our site at www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

Let me know if you want a lock-in spot by posting or sending a PM please.

Back
Top Bottom