What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Flippin' Frenzy

I think everyone has address details now, but please let me know if not. Lineup now updated to:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Airborne Avenger
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Spiderman (Stern Vault)
Medieval Madness
Pinball Magic
Walking Dead (LE)
Pinball Magic
Breakshot

Two pinball magic's eh?

Huge thanks to everyone that came along. We'll add the funds to our charity fundraising and announce the totals soon

Massive thanks to @replicas of course, because obviously it couldn't have happened without his generous hosting. (Thanks to Julie and Poppy too for putting up with us all afternoon!) @windoesnot and @JMP provided a good amount of help in getting things setup too. Much appreciated

Results are on the website now: http://www.ukpinball.com/flippin-frenzy?target=results
I'll submit them to IFPA tomorrow and get some detailed stats together too

Cheers!

Thanks Paul, really enjoyed yesterday and once I understood it, thought the format was great. Got to plays loads of machines with hardly any waiting between them. Keeps you more alert ! ;)

Cheers Darren and Julie for being great hosts as always. :thumbs:

Happy to host the next Northern one when you all feel like it.

Was a great afternoon, format worked really well - Marie and I both enjoyed it hugely. Thanks Darren, Julie and Poppy for putting up with us and Paul for your organisational skills. Looking forward to another already [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the kind words, also massively big thanks to all that came and enjoyed a day of pinball.
Thanks to @Wizcat (Paul) for organising the event, @JMP (John) and @windoesnot (Ian) for helping with the set up.
Hopefully a great day was had by all and I'm now looking forward to the next Northern meet up.
Big congrats to Stormy for the win, Andy Foster for second , John for third and David D for fourth.

Had a great time, many thanks to everyone involved.
I'm glad I was able to make it, the format is a lot of fun and I'm surprised with how many wins I got too.
Happy to host the next Northern one when you all feel like it.
If Arena is one of the games...

Thanks Paul for organising this and Darren , Julie and poppy for hosting - we had a great time and the machines were great condition and good fun . Eventually got home at 11 pm due to that bloody limiter on van [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you've passed onto Darren a comprehensive list of all of the faults you found with the machines and sent it via text! :rofl:

You need to get that van limiter sorted pronto, that would drive me mad!

Just want to add my thanks to Paul for organising this. Thanks also to Daz, Julie and Poppy for being for being so generous with their hospitality and their well maintained machines. I came last, but had a blast!

Back
Top Bottom