What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Flippin' Frenzy

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Northern Lights Pinball are proud to announce their first competition-only event, taking place on the 17th November 2018 in Chorley Lancashire (PR7). Competition will be limited to 21 players maximum.

Format is the same Flippin' Frenzy that Wayne introduced at DRD's to great fanfare recently - it's four hours of near continuous heads-up matches where the aim is to win as many of your heads-up games as possible within the time available. See website for full details : www.ukpinball.com/flippin-frenzy/

Entry: £10 per player, to be paid on the day. After costs, remainder will be donated to Northern Lights Pinball chosen charity, which this year is Donna’s Dream House in Blackpool.

Competition is approved by the IFPA for WPPR points, and we'll have a number of prizes for the top finishers

Places are limited, so please post below to reserve your place

Great stuff good luck with the event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell yes, he's still got his ticket stub for when he got on the Ark.

In fact you can still see written in ancient manuscripts and various tome's that he still owes Jesus a pound..

Good luck with this guys.

I am very conscious that a few guys came over to support my event from the NW and would have loved to have come over for this. Unfortunately I am the projectionist/ ice cream vendor/ hot dog chef at my village hall cinema club that night.

D

Good luck with this guys.

I am very conscious that a few guys came over to support my event from the NW and would have loved to have come over for this. Unfortunately I am the projectionist/ ice cream vendor/ hot dog chef at my village hall cinema club that night.

D

Very kind David, but no obligation was intended! Had a great time at your event, so just sharing the love and hoping we can have similar success with the format up here too :)

Only a few spots left for anyone on the fence.

All spots are now filled. Thanks for all the interest!

I'll send out address details nearer the time for those that aren't familiar (and please let me know if I seem to forget). I'll also post updates if anyone cancels their spot, or we can open up more spaces.

Cheers, see you there :)

Just a reminder about this event which is taking place at @replicas house in Coppull. Send me a PM or email if you need the exact address details please.

Also please let me know if you can't make it, or would like adding to the reserves list. The comp is currently fully booked, but the reserves list is empty.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain but with the trains most likely to be on strike, I'll most likely need a lift to this now.
I'm based in Pendlebury, and am happy to pay towards fuel.

Hopefully someone can help, if not then I'll have to get better to beat you all when I can get to these events easier.

Paul, I’ve just sent you an email. I think my wife might come. I’ll confirm once she gets back to me.

I think everyone has address details now, but please let me know if not. Lineup now updated to:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Airborne (Capcom)
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Spiderman (Stern Vault)
Medieval Madness
Pinball Magic
Walking Dead (LE)
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Breakshot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom