What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Pinball eBay...

Zanbar bone!

I used to love those books. They even evolved into a telephone game. After you rang the number you were greeted by this unearthly echoey sound and a voice that said..
'The number you have dialled is not of this earth..'
Awesome stuff. Hate to think how much i ran the phone bill up back in 1985.

Last edited:
Nerd!

:oops:OK, so I had the same collection and then rebought them all for my son.

Even worse I also bought these for him...so there is a good chance he will die alone as a result.
upload_2017-8-20_16-36-3.png

And even more tragically, I've been playing this campaign every Wednesday for the last 2 years. Yup, I've got another hobby that's even more geeky than pinball (Damn sight cheaper though;)). If they ever make a Cthulhu pin then Stern might as well just take my wallet.

upload_2017-8-20_16-37-30.png

Zanbar bone!

I used to love those books. They even evolved into a telephone game. After you rang the number you were greeted by this unearthly echoey sound and a voice that said..
'The number you have dialled is not of this earth..'
Awesome stuff. Hate to think how much i ran the phone bill up back in 1985.

Oh jesus! Yes I vaguely remember the telephone line haha! I actually met Ian Livingstone a few times in the late 90's when he was at Eidos. People kept saying he was famous but I didn't put two and two together. Doh!

Ah man! Meeting the man himself wow! Thats cool. Id probably say something stupid like. .... 'sooo what was he like? You know, that warlock fellow.. that... lived in the mountain.....' and after he looked at me sideways id get my coat. Hah. Cool stuff. Thanks for the memory dude !

Back
Top Bottom